A sweet deal with Bill Grassley

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I am very happy to tell you guys that Bill is a awesome guy to deal with. I strongly recommend to any one that has not deal with him yet. I talked to him on the phone last night and he shipped the cue to me the very next day without me paying him first. He is the only one that will do that for me and i am very appreciated him. By the way, Bill. I love the cue very much and will deal with you more in the future.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Give me some time guys, My bank account just getting a bit low. When the weather gets better, I will post them.
Hint- These 2 guys are the biggest cues that i ever own, Stay tune.:idea::idea::idea:

Atlcuecollector

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Grassley Cue Sales

I can attest to how pleasant it is to do business with Bill Grassley. I have traded and bought several high dollar cues with Bill and the experience has always been fair, upfront and a pleasure to do business with. Would recommend him to anyone.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I can attest to how pleasant it is to do business with Bill Grassley. I have traded and bought several high dollar cues with Bill and the experience has always been fair, upfront and a pleasure to do business with. Would recommend him to anyone.

I have done a few deasl with Bill. Regardless of the price of the cue, he is fair, equitable, and a pleasure to deal with.

-dj

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
thanks you all for the kind words, you have to post picks of that beauty peter, this was one cue i had trouble selling , i hated to see it go

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yep I bought a Gus Szamboti Ebony Cue and a 6 stacked veneer Tascarella Barbell cue in September $12,200 worth I got the cues the same day he got the checks Bill is one of the best anywhere! Now to save so I can buy some more from him!

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Cues

The pool world is a small world and word of mouth goes along ways in this business. I have meet bill at the hopkins expo and have to add that it was a pleasure to talk cues. I look forward to being one of bills happy customers in the future. Congrats bill on being a standup business man and having one of the best collection of cues that i have ever seen......jeff

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I have bought a couple of cues from Bill and just recently sold a cue to him. He makes it very easy to deal with him. Always a stand up guy and very sincere in his business. I can't say enough good things about him. Tom

jmonche

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   1
I have bought a couple of cues from Bill and just recently sold a cue to him. He makes it very easy to deal with him. Always a stand up guy and very sincere in his business. I can't say enough good things about him. Tom

Ditto!!!! Quality cues from a quality guy!!! Thanks for the recent great deal, Bill.