Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Dominiak Cues!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Dominiak Cues!
Old
  (#1)
JamisonNeu
Mr. Masse
JamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to JamisonNeu Send a message via Skype™ to JamisonNeu 
Dominiak Cues! - 12-23-2010, 07:08 AM

I would like to thank Dominiak Cues for their support. I think that their cues are some of the best in the world, and this newest one I just got is no different.

His prices are competitive his products are superior! Check this place out. They have something for everyone.

The newest one I got is called a "Sweet 16 Curly Deluxe". http://www.dominiakcues.com/

It has 2 sweet spots. That was the first thing I thought was very cool about it. The second is that I had a hard time finding the leather seam. They are not using cheap leather like many other production company's have started to do. It has a very solid hit, and very good construction too. I liked it so much it is the first cue since the "Pine Nut" that I tried to be careful not to ding.

I give this cue a 9 out of 10.

I can give discounts if you call me, or you can call them directly. Just tell them I sent you, and you will get a huge discount on any of their cues! Thank you, and Happy Holidays!

Jamison Neu
Mr. Masse Productions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kAGv8HEAE
636-384-0187
Do you want to grow pool?
http://neucue.com/

Old
  (#2)
wahoo bob
AzB Silver Member
wahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond reputewahoo bob has a reputation beyond repute

12-23-2010, 10:11 AM

Great looking cue! I'm realy glad you took such good care of the "Pine Nut"
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Bob

His older 3/8x10 work...
Old
  (#3)
Lance Link
Banned
Lance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond repute

His older 3/8x10 work... - 12-23-2010, 11:33 AM

I (basically) won this at our last league banquet raffle...

I wasn't in the market for a new cue, but that was the best raffle ticket I ever bought !!!
Attached Images

Old
  (#4)
Black-Balled
Needs a gawdamn roll!
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
12-23-2010, 12:21 PM

And I would add: Dominiak is one of the smaller makers that seems to go out of his way to help a few players out at all times.

Never dealt with him, but I have noticed his good works.

2 thumbs up!

There is no beauty here, just the stench of wine and beer.
Death and hatred to mankind, poisoning their brainwashed minds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
...he loves pool, but he lost his love for pool halfway through the one pocket...

Old
  (#5)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

12-23-2010, 01:44 PM

The price is excellent and it includes shipping if I am not mistaken. That's a good value for sure. I can't say anything about the playability but the radial lamination suggests to me that it may be a lower deflection shaft. Is that correct?

BTW, a little birdy came through New Orleans and was bribed with some brewskies to share some of the " POOL SECRETS" you shared with him. He sang the whole time I bought the beers.

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#6)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

12-23-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
I (basically) won this at our last league banquet raffle...

I wasn't in the market for a new cue, but that was the best raffle ticket I ever bought !!!
Lance, I LOVE your signature line.

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#7)
Kickin' Chicken
Kick Shot Afficionado
Kickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond reputeKickin' Chicken has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-23-2010, 02:19 PM

Dominiak sponsored a buddy of mine for a while and I got to try out a few of their cues and, I will say, I thought very highly of the playability and workmanship.

Plus they are made in western NY, USA, USA!

Best,
Brian kc

"Don't let your alligator mouth overload your jaybird ass!" - my Father

"That was stronger than cat piss, right there." - Brandon Shuff

Playing cues: Tim Scruggs - Jeff Olney
Break cue: Predator BK2 w/White Diamond Tip
Jump cue: Jacoby/Lomax

Old
  (#8)
Lance Link
Banned
Lance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond reputeLance Link has a reputation beyond repute

12-23-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
Lance, I LOVE your signature line.
JoeyA, you can't make stuff like that up !!! That's a true story !!!

Old
  (#9)
JamisonNeu
Mr. Masse
JamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond reputeJamisonNeu has a reputation beyond repute

12-23-2010, 02:37 PM

Yes Joey, they are a low deflection shaft, if you make it to Derby City let me know, and I'll let you try them out. I don't even know how I used to make balls before I switched.

Everyone I have put on these has liked them. I think the Ultrapete (UP*) is going to be one of the number one selling cues of all time. As soon as it starts getting around more. The UP* is the most affordable, best hitting cue in its price range. $230 for what was a $500 technology just a year ago.

Dominiak Cues has already had to hire two guys since I started working with him, If I have it my way he will put a dozen to work by next Christmas season.

Anyway not to sound too much like a commercial...I will end this by saying whom ever is out there telling my "secret" pool lessons to people is doing good by me. I hope it was something you didn't know already.

Merry Christmas Joey, I hope you get the one you want!

Jamison Neu
Mr. Masse Productions
636-384-0187

Old
  (#10)
4.0x3.48
Never tire of learning.
4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute4.0x3.48 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up 12-23-2010, 02:40 PM

Another two HUGE thumbs up for William Dominiak! He makes an outstanding product, and provides service far beyond great!

Newest Dominiak Custom Pool Cues
Old
  (#11)
poolgoog
Poolgoog.com
poolgoog is on a distinguished road

Newest Dominiak Custom Pool Cues - 12-23-2010, 08:49 PM

Old
  (#12)
resurrecta
AzB Silver Member
resurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond reputeresurrecta has a reputation beyond repute

05-23-2011, 04:46 PM

What models are those laminated butts?

Old
  (#13)
travis13
AzB Silver Member
travis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond reputetravis13 has a reputation beyond repute

05-23-2011, 07:16 PM

Domimiak cues are awesome and those laminated ones look amazing

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Old
  (#14)
JamisonNeu
Mr. Masse

05-23-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrecta View Post
What models are those laminated butts?
Good Question...Anyone???

Jamison Neu
Mr. Masse Productions
636-384-0187

Old