Reload this Page The lightest jump cue
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
The lightest jump cue
Old
  (#1)
gulyassy
Custom Cues Since 1986
gulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

The lightest jump cue - 01-26-2011, 08:43 AM

I have developed a jump cue called the Grim Reaper that weighs the same as the cue ball. It jumps from one ball away as good as I have ever built. I have found that with this light weight it is easier to jump dart style than conventional, but one ball from the in the way ball to two balls away for the target ball is very a consistent once you adapt to the light weight. It took me a few hours to understand this cue but now I can get over a ball away 99% of the time. This cue comes with 3 handles for short and long shots. The thing I have found out most about this cue is that it is almost impossible to knock the cue ball off the table.

Jump Cue
Old
  (#2)
ga9ball
South West Buyer!
ga9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond reputega9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Jump Cue - 01-26-2011, 08:47 AM

Hi, how much will it cost, and when is it available? Thank You!

Old
  (#3)
Tennesseejoe
AzB Silver Member
Tennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2011, 08:48 AM

How much??? Delivery time? How to order?

"Man can neither love nor hate what he does not know." Cicero

Old
  (#4)
gulyassy
Custom Cues Since 1986
gulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond reputegulyassy has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga9ball View Post
Hi, how much will it cost, and when is it available? Thank You!
It costs $198.00 on my site www.babysproshop.com plus shipping. I am launching a sale this week for a limited supply for $125.00 plus $15.00 for 2 day air shipping. This add will come out in Inside Pool magazine this coming issue. I also have the Orange Crusher with the Samsara tip on sale for the same price while supplies last. To get the discount you need to order it directly through me until I get thing set up on my web site.

Old
  (#5)
gulyassy
Custom Cues Since 1986

01-26-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennesseejoe View Post
How much??? Delivery time? How to order?
I have some to get out right now, you would have it Friday. Call me 864-458-7662 ask for Mike

Old
  (#6)
Sharkey
AzB Silver Member
Sharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond reputeSharkey has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2011, 09:12 AM

This coming from a guy that use to complain to me about Predator Air being to light~ Funny Mike but its good to see. You need to post some pictures soon?

"It's over when the fatman says it's over!" "Is it over fat man?"

Old
  (#7)
gulyassy
Custom Cues Since 1986

01-26-2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulyassy View Post
I have some to get out right now, you would have it Friday. Call me 864-458-7662 ask for Mike
I almost forgot, I have a pay pal account. mike@babysproshop.com

Old
  (#8)
JB Cases
Custom Case Maker
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
01-26-2011, 09:33 AM

Mike you're a little behind the curve on the subject of ultralight jump cues. They have been out for quite a while already from a lot of different makers.

I still feel that they are too light to control the cueball properly. I prefer 7-9oz so that the shot feels normal.

Old
  (#9)
gulyassy
Custom Cues Since 1986

01-26-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Mike you're a little behind the curve on the subject of ultralight jump cues. They have been out for quite a while already from a lot of different makers.

I still feel that they are too light to control the cueball properly. I prefer 7-9oz so that the shot feels normal.
For certain shots the light jump cue is the nuts. I agree that for certain shots the heavier jump cue will control the cue ball better, but to get over 3 inches away and coming down in a short distance the light cue will dominate. And for a shot 2 feet away and further the light cue will dominate.

Crusher tip diameter
Old
  (#10)
mristea
Pool maniac
mristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond reputemristea has a reputation beyond repute

Crusher tip diameter - 01-26-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
It costs $198.00 on my site www.babysproshop.com plus shipping. I am launching a sale this week for a limited supply for $125.00 plus $15.00 for 2 day air shipping. This add will come out in Inside Pool magazine this coming issue. I also have the Orange Crusher with the Samsara tip on sale for the same price while supplies last. To get the discount you need to order it directly through me until I get thing set up on my web site.
Hi,
What tip diameter does the orange crusher have?
Thx!

Old
  (#11)
gulyassy
Custom Cues Since 1986

01-26-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mristea View Post
Hi,
What tip diameter does the orange crusher have?
Thx!
12.9 to 13 mm

Old
  (#12)
gulyassy
Custom Cues Since 1986

01-26-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
For certain shots the light jump cue is the nuts. I agree that for certain shots the heavier jump cue will control the cue ball better, but to get over 3 inches away and coming down in a short distance the light cue will dominate. And for a shot 2 feet away and further the light cue will dominate.
I have my Anvil B/J cue that is wonderful for the jump that need control, but for the hook that is a balls with from the object ball I know I can get over it and make the shot quite often. If I am 2 feet or more away I can jump with the extended jump length of 46 inches or 54 inches. It has 3 handles 6", 12 and 13" to make the size that works.

Old
  (#13)
suprnva
AzB Silver Member
suprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond reputesuprnva has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

01-26-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
I have my Anvil B/J cue that is wonderful for the jump that need control, but for the hook that is a balls with from the object ball I know I can get over it and make the shot quite often. If I am 2 feet or more away I can jump with the extended jump length of 46 inches or 54 inches. It has 3 handles 6", 12 and 13" to make the size that works.
A 6" handle? With a 29" shaft? Illegal?

Also, I would be shocked if this cue is lighter than the Stealth AT-1.

Is 14.1 really a game?

"I wish life had a ban button." - JCIN

Old
  (#14)
Shawn Armstrong
AzB Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprnva View Post
A 6" handle? With a 29" shaft? Illegal?

Also, I would be shocked if this cue is lighter than the Stealth AT-1.
The AT-1 isn't that light. The Predator Air and the Jester jump cues are feathers compared to the Stealth.

Old
  (#15)
PoolSharkAllen
AzB Silver Member
PoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond repute

01-26-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
You need to post some pictures soon?
A video clip of various jump shots would be super!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: