Where to play in Wiesbaden Germany

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
I will be spending a couple of weeks in downtown Wiesbaden and want to shoot some pool while I am there. The American military base is nearby so I thought some AZers might have some suggestions.

Also, what are some reputable German custom cue makers?

Thanks.

STOJ

Registered
you will find a pool hall in wiesbaden, im sure about that. if you have more time then you are welcome to drive 3 hours to regensburg, which is close to another military base in hohenfels, so you can hit a few racks with me... ;-)

Braketime101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about Munich Germany....
There are a few small places I know of but they only have 8ft tables....

stevenmor

Registered
Have been there a few times but never looked for a billiard parlor. However, if you're hungry and are looking for a good steak, go to Webers Wikinger in the walkplatz.

It's a beautiful town!!

Steve

Braketime101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have been there a few times but never looked for a billiard parlor. However, if you're hungry and are looking for a good steak, go to Webers Wikinger in the walkplatz.

It's a beautiful town!!

Steve

Was this for Munich?
Yes it is a beautiful place... Cant wait for Oktoberfest this september.

STOJ

Registered
munich??? lol, i think munich is the biggest action to play pool in germany... guess there are around 20 poolhalls and many many strong players! + i havent seen an 8ft table in whole germany yetfor 15 years :D

Braketime101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
munich??? lol, i think munich is the biggest action to play pool in germany... guess there are around 20 poolhalls and many many strong players! + i havent seen an 8ft table in whole germany yetfor 15 years :D

Thats pretty funny...
Wow thats crazy. Ive been living here for about 2 months and can't find a good place to play. There is one place that has about 10 8ft tables that been open for a really long time also has a bunch of 3 custion billiard tables that are 8ft and one 9ft...
Ive asked a load of people and no one knows. Found a snooker table but its so far away to play....
If you can give me some help that would be great...:)

Last edited:

STOJ

Registered
c`mon, seriously??
in munich u are even able to play a house tournament for almost every evening during a week.
i think that it shouldnt be a problem to find a place to play with google.
so you`re living there at the moment?

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys. I am surprised that there are not more places to play. I thought it was a fairly big sport in Germany.

I usually travel around Asia. So I guess I am spoiled when comes to finding a table. Many of the hotels have tables and there is no need to go looking.

Braketime101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
c`mon, seriously??
in munich u are even able to play a house tournament for almost every evening during a week.

Yea ill be living here for 1 year

Braketime101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
c`mon, seriously??

I Live over by VANN DER TANN if you know where that is...
MarinePlatz

STOJ

Registered
marienplatz???? lol, of course i know where that is, it like you would ask me if i know the 5th avenue ;-)
if you are interested to play some cheap sets this weekend, let me know! would be very cool i think, hehe

Braketime101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
marienplatz???? lol, of course i know where that is, it like you would ask me if i know the 5th avenue ;-)
if you are interested to play some cheap sets this weekend, let me know! would be very cool i think, hehe

Yea haha.... Your right just like 5th Avenue, the rich shop there and the poor walk buy there and say Im going to shop there one day...