Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page 2 bill schicks,mike wheeler,1993 Espiritu,gilbert,5 woodys, much more up 4 sale/trade
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
2 bill schicks,mike wheeler,1993 Espiritu,gilbert,5 woodys, much more up 4 sale/trade
Old
  (#1)
Jstaggs
AzB Bronze Member
Jstaggs is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

2 bill schicks,mike wheeler,1993 Espiritu,gilbert,5 woodys, much more up 4 sale/trade - 03-29-2011, 07:09 PM

I have recently went through my collection of pool cues and decided to part ways with some. I am also up for trade for another schick,southwest,scruggs,mottey.richard black and a few other custom cue makers. What I have here in the pictures starting from the far right side is a mike wheeler cue made as an apprentice under billy Schick at bill schicks shop on his equipment. It is a 3/8-10 pin and I have several extra Schick shafts of different length and mm taper. Also I have 2 schicks up for sale/trade. The one sittin directly to the left of the wheeler(2nd cue on left) was a cue that billy Schick used to play with around his shop/Poolhall it is made with brazlian rosewood 4 points with matching shaft of brazilian rosewood at joints. This cue is also 3/8-10 and hits extremely well. This cue has never even been refinished, it is still in original conditon of when bill made it to use as a playing cue. The other Schick cue is a nicer lookin cue. It has the silver rings and also a 4 point cue with no wrap and matchin shafts with silver rings also at joints. This cue is almost brand new and has hardly ever been played with. It has the 3/8-10 pin as well. Also I have a 1-93 russ Espiritu that was made for a older known one pocket player named junior golf. It has the earlier style pin that Espiritu has not used since 1994. It has a greenish speckled irish linen wrap 4 points of cocabola and birdseye maple. Looks very clean and shiny to be a 1993 cue. Next to it is an upper lined Espiritu cue that is a 2006 model that has alot of ivory and turquoise inlays and a irish linen wrap as well. This cue is an 8-point cue. Also I have a brand new 2010 andy gilbert jump/break cue made out of cocabola with ivory squared inlayas in the butt and the shafts. This cue has only hit balls to test playabilty. Then I have several William Woodworth cues or better known in the pool world as "woody's" and although I may own all these other fancier and nicer lookin cues, a woody is what I play with everyday. The hit is unbeatable. One of the woodys I have for sale has the g-10 pin and is almost brand new made in 5-2010 and features maching brown phenolic shafts and butt with an irish linen brown wrap. The other cue is a 4 point woody that has a brown ostrich skin wrap. this cue was originally just a wiley woody which is his version of a sneaky pete. But I had it sent in to woody and refinished and new shafts made to match the butt at joints and the matching brown ostrich skin wrap and it has a metal radial pin not the g-10. I also have a woody jump break cue made of maple and a lyptus shaft with phenolic ferrel and white diamond tip, it is a great break cue and has the g-10 pin with a quick disconnect jump butt. Great cue for jumping and breaking. But also plays very good also when a regular shaft is used instead of the lyptus wood shaft. The other jump break cue in photo is a mezz power break 2 (model D1) I believe. It is the shorter version I believe its the 54in or 56in version made for powerful breaking and has 3 weight rings at the removable butt joint for player preference of weight. It is cocabola and has a brown phenolic ferrel made for strictly jumping/breaking. I think there is some more cues and shafts in pictures I did not mention but any questions I will be glad to answer in further detail upon serious inquiries. Everything is up for sale and or trade.
Attached Images

nice cues
Old
  (#2)
obrien714
Pool Video Addict
obrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond reputeobrien714 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1328
  Send a message via Yahoo to obrien714  
nice cues - 03-29-2011, 07:44 PM

i really like the cues but really couldnt keep track of what cue was the one you were describing. if you could put a number in front of the description to try to give a better match which cue in the pic it is.. maybe start a new line with each cue...

OBRIEN
Newest Hoppe - Searing Titlist Conversion (4/16/13) not 4 sale!!!
Playing Cue - RC3 Ebony With Titlist Veneers.
Retired Cue - Manzino Titlist Conversion (2001)
Break Cue - Varney
Other Cue In Case - SE Titlist Conversion (10/18/05)
Black Boar RS3 - Gracio Titlist Conversion - Lambros 6 pointer
Sneakies - Mottey / Lambros / Stacey.
CAse - Justice 3 / 6 Custom

call me i got plenty pics for each different cue
Old
  (#3)
Jstaggs
AzB Bronze Member
Jstaggs is on a distinguished road

call me i got plenty pics for each different cue - 03-29-2011, 07:52 PM

U can call me or text me and I can send u all the pics and get u the specs on whichever cue u are interested in. 318-366-7377 jacob. That is my cell and if u wanna holla at me tom ill try to sort it out for u ok. Thanks

schicks
Old
  (#4)
lcbur
AzB Silver Member
lcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond reputelcbur has a reputation beyond repute

schicks - 03-29-2011, 07:53 PM

How much on the Schick wrapless cues? How even do the points line up? What are the weights of the shafts and butts.
Thanks, LaMar

Old
  (#5)
izquik72
AzB Silver Member
izquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond reputeizquik72 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 100

03-31-2011, 05:06 PM

I am interested in the short Breaker.
You can PM the price

Old
  (#6)
Realizm
I love cocobolo cues.
Realizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond reputeRealizm has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by izquik72 View Post
I am interested in the short Breaker.
You can PM the price
pm me a price on the mezz....

Cue :Bob Danielson Cocobolo ss360 shaft
Jumper :Kenny Murrell Cocobolo
Case : Jb custom 2x3

Old
  (#7)
gkloop
AzB Gold Member
gkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-31-2011, 10:46 PM

PM me price of the schicks...

Gene H.

Cues: Bob Frey, Tim Scruggs, Mike Lambros, Bill Hagan, Paul Dayton

Case: JB GTF 1x2, JB Rugged nylon 3x6, JB nylon 4x8, JB personalized 3x6, JB Nora Van Horn 3x6, JB Juba Butterfly, JB suede JFlowers tribute 2x5, JB suede 4x8 butterfly

Old
  (#8)
sjharr
insert something witty...
sjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond reputesjharr has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2011, 06:03 AM

Pm me a price on the Espiritus.

Thanks
Steve H.

Old
  (#9)
ATM
AzB Silver Member
ATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond reputeATM has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2011, 12:33 PM

Post a price for each one

Playing cue-Scruggs

Old
  (#10)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2011, 02:49 PM

Schicks, I have interest.

Need pictures and price.

Ken

Current cues - Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Southwest (Ebony nosed, JF Era), Pfd, Palmer Model 16, Josswest Ivory joint, BHQ Butterfly and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#11)
gkloop
AzB Gold Member
gkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond reputegkloop has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2011, 03:40 PM

has anybody heard from this guy? No response to PMs or text messges. hummmm...0 itrader, go figure

Gene H.

Cues: Bob Frey, Tim Scruggs, Mike Lambros, Bill Hagan, Paul Dayton

Case: JB GTF 1x2, JB Rugged nylon 3x6, JB nylon 4x8, JB personalized 3x6, JB Nora Van Horn 3x6, JB Juba Butterfly, JB suede JFlowers tribute 2x5, JB suede 4x8 butterfly

Old
  (#12)
daniel
AzB Gold Member
daniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond repute

04-02-2011, 09:21 AM

no response calling him. probably a joker.

espiritus
Old
  (#13)
zplayer280
AzB Bronze Member
zplayer280 is on a distinguished road

espiritus - 05-08-2011, 07:39 PM

Hi, I'm interested in the espiritus, especially the one with the ivory diamonds in the points. how many shafts does each one come with. How much for each cue? Thank You.

Woody
Old
  (#14)
JRODGERS
AzB Bronze Member
JRODGERS is on a distinguished road

Woody - 07-13-2011, 07:30 PM

How much on the woody sneaky pete

Old
  (#15)
Pyrrhomaniac
Banned
Pyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond reputePyrrhomaniac has a reputation beyond repute

08-31-2011, 02:10 PM

Holy shit dude. Are these just your personal cues?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: