Hey guys, I have a few extra tips for sale that I've been saving in a little ziplock bag for a few years now.
The 2 Moori tips I got from Ernie Gutierrez. When I bought one of my previous Ginacues I asked him to send me an couple extra tips. They came from him with a fiber pad attached to them which is needed for ivory ferrules. One tip just says Moori, M, Japan and the other says Moori, M III, Japan.
The Kamui MS I've had for a few years as well, not sure if they make them anymore.
Moori M - sold
Moori M III - sold
Kamui MS - sold
All prices shipped, OBO. Paypal only please.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
The 2 Moori tips I got from Ernie Gutierrez. When I bought one of my previous Ginacues I asked him to send me an couple extra tips. They came from him with a fiber pad attached to them which is needed for ivory ferrules. One tip just says Moori, M, Japan and the other says Moori, M III, Japan.
The Kamui MS I've had for a few years as well, not sure if they make them anymore.
Moori M - sold
Moori M III - sold
Kamui MS - sold
All prices shipped, OBO. Paypal only please.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Last edited: