Poinos Cues...... Poison Knockoffs

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Facebook just provided me with this little nugget......

Very interesting I suppose.

Poison Billiards
Poison by Predator has recently learned of counterfeit cues being sold in the U.S. under the name of POINOS. These cues violate U.S. patent and trademark law and Poison by Predator would like to identify the sellers. For a very limited time and on a limited basis, Poison by Predator will replace POINOS VX cues with a new, genuine Pois...on VX cue at no charge. To make the exchange, Poison by Predator will require the name and address of the seller, the price paid and the date of purchase. Contact Customer Service at Predator Group at 888-314-4111 or email customerservice@predatorcues.com

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
[...]
For a very limited time and on a limited basis, Poison by Predator will replace POINOS VX cues with a new, genuine Pois...on VX cue at no charge. [...]

Looks like while typing that advisory, the Predator/Poison rep <cough-cough hack-hacked> while typing "Poison". Like, "oh my gosh, I can't believe we're doing this..." :D

J/K,
-Sean

qguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone knows where I can get these poisnos cues :D

Looks like while typing that advisory, the Predator/Poison rep <cough-cough hack-hacked> while typing "Poison". Like, "oh my gosh, I can't believe we're doing this..." :D

J/K,
-Sean

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
There is a seller on EBay that is selling what look like Poison knock offs in just about every way, right down to the bullet pins, SS caps, rivets and design.
They are not called Poisnos tho.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Facebook just provided me with this little nugget......

Very interesting I suppose.

Poison Billiards
Poison by Predator has recently learned of counterfeit cues being sold in the U.S. under the name of POINOS. These cues violate U.S. patent and trademark law and Poison by Predator would like to identify the sellers. For a very limited time and on a limited basis, Poison by Predator will replace POINOS VX cues with a new, genuine Pois...on VX cue at no charge. To make the exchange, Poison by Predator will require the name and address of the seller, the price paid and the date of purchase. Contact Customer Service at Predator Group at 888-314-4111 or email customerservice@predatorcues.com

That's a great idea. Hopefully they can get down to the bottom of this (no Poinos puns you guys).

Chris