For Sale Jerry Franklin Merry Widow for Sale

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
For Sale Jerry Franklin SOUTHWEST for Sale

I am selling a 1989 Jerry Franklin era Southwest cue, it is BEM with a linen wrap, and 2 shafts..

1 Shaft has a slight roll the other rolls straight, both shafts are 12.75, and 13mm..

These cues are getting harder to find, especially the Jerry Franklin Era ones..

If you have any other questions, feel free to call or PM

The Certificate of Authenticity will be included in the sale..

Chris

702-291-8885

$1850 Shipped

The Case in picture will be included in the sale...

Attachments

• IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3,931
  • IMAG0136.jpg
    IMAG0136.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 3,867
  • IMAG0137.jpg
    IMAG0137.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3,913
  • IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3,957
  • IMAG0139.jpg
    IMAG0139.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4,127
Last edited:

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just show the photo of the pin .. shooting down so the hole on the top of the pin is visible. Also show the side a bit as well.

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Basically if there is any flatness to the top to the pin, it's a small dimple.

Like this
018.jpg

Last edited:

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
Looking at the certificate from Lorie it is North American Birdseye maple called the " pacifier"

I have uploaded a few pictures of the pin and certificate.

Chris

702-291-8885

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pacifier = Satin. Satin cues generally speaking go for less cheese. Still great player cues!!!!!! And a less expensive way for someone to get their hands on a SW.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
That is a hell of a nice cue and deal, IMO.

These Pacifier cues were primarily built by Jerry for clients who had "big" cues in the works. These would "pacify" them, or hold them over until their cue was ready...and they were playing with a SW while they waited.

Ordinarily, they only came with one shaft. You figure a new shaft from SW is now $300-400 and an LOA will set you back another $150, this cue is a "no brainer"...a SW cue that you can feel comfortable with in a bar or pool room...and you did not have to wait 10 years to get it.

Joe

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
Thanks for the kind words Joe, these cues are getting more hard to find, especially the Franklin Era cues, good to know the story how the name Pacifier came to be..

Very solo hitting cue, and not to fancy so you could play with of in a bar, league etc..

Final price drop $1600 shipped thru PAPAL.. ( fees included )

Let's get this thing sold...

singernak

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
54   2   0
My buddy Joe at BAMACUES knows alot about cues, and the current values, i asked him about this cue, and he said the cue is worth $1500 to $1600 so the closest offer to $1600 in the next 24 hours will get the cue.

Thanks for the advice Joe..

Fastest way for contact is email.

singernak@gmail.com

embassy147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
34   1   0
Deal Went Bad

:angry::angry::angry:
I am the buyer of this Franklin SW. But what I got is very different from the description. One shaft is warped and the other with slight roll. Chris, the seller, told me that he already said that one shaft is "warped". In the description, it said one shaft is straight and the other has "slight roll". English is not my mother language but I do not think "slight roll" means "warped". Seller told me "Quit acting stupid".:confused::confused: I think he was right....I was really stupid to deal with him.:(:(

In the description, shafts size were stated as 12.75mm and 13mm. What I have here is 12.4mm and 12.45mm.

I asked for full refund and send the cue back to the seller. Seller would not take it back and make a refund. He first offered me $100 as a compromise to keep my mouth shut. What I supposed to get is a Franklin satin SW with 2 straight full shafts. Later he offered me to trade the original straighter shaft with another SW shaft which has a 12.75mm tip size. What a joke? :grin::grin::grin:

It has been over a month after the deal. I should have posted this long ago. I thought that Chris might be a stand up guy and gave him many chances to solve the problem. The fact is I have been wasted all my time dealing with a guy with attitude problem.

What I want to do here is to tell you a true story and warn any AZer who wants to buy anything from Chris. He already has very bad reputation on AZ as you can his red bar and of course there are also other buyers complaining him.

I am selling a 1989 Jerry Franklin era Southwest cue, it is BEM with a linen wrap, and 2 shafts..

1 Shaft has a slight roll the other rolls straight, both shafts are 12.75, and 13mm..

These cues are getting harder to find, especially the Jerry Franklin Era ones..

If you have any other questions, feel free to call or PM

The Certificate of Authenticity will be included in the sale..

Chris

702-291-8885

$1850 Shipped

The Case in picture will be included in the sale...