Tip on how to resize TAR PPV's so you can chat and see video

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
I have no idea if anyone has ever came up with this before or any other method, but I"ll toss it out there just for kicks and giggles.

When you access the TAR PPV, it has a fixed window. You can resize the window but not the video feed. You have 2 choices to view the small 640x360 window or the Full Screen.

This is a way to make the video feed larger and give you some more options to make it look nice on your screen with both video and chat. You can have both of them open just normally, but there is wasted space on my desktop. This way I can make the video much larger.

It doesn't work with any windows sizes but here are a few that should work. Keep in mind that you can make the video larger and resize your window to cut out some of the side of the video to make it more of just the table. The numbers below is the width first then the height.

960 x 540
1280 x 720

Summary: Open up the PPV feed, copy the URL from the window, Close that window. Open up a new tab or window and paste the URL in. Change the 640 indicated in the pic below to 960, then change the 360 to 540, then hit Enter to go to that link. If you don't like that, simply change the numbers again replacing the width with 1280 and the heighth with 720.

That's it! Hope that helps!:)
This is the original window from the PPV
ppv2.jpg

This is the new tab/window that you opened that you pasted the link into
ppv1.jpg

This is the finished result with both chat and video
ppv3.jpg

Last edited:

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
so... did anyone use this?

I love how the most inane of threads can get 6 pages, but when you post helpful stuff people ask for all the time, you get ZERO :D

Fine then... I'm dumping the tutorials and computer crap and I"m going for the gusto next time!:thumbup:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I love how the most inane of threads can get 6 pages, but when you post helpful stuff people ask for all the time, you get ZERO :D

Fine then... I'm dumping the tutorials and computer crap and I"m going for the gusto next time!:thumbup:

Yes, it worked perfectly. Thanks for posting it. Much better than only have the two annoying options of small or full screen especially when you have a large monitor and want to multitask. The PPV provider shouldn't send the viewer out in a locked size anyways.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

CaliRed:

As a computer illiterate, I thank you.

I have to open two windows, PPV and chat,and take turns minimizing them.

I would like to know how to do the 'freeze frame' thing. And then to add text in a box is pretty cool.

I would like to help get your thread to go 6 pages-but this post is about helpful information that people will use or not use. Little to argue about-unless there are better methods to accomplish the same thing.

We can leave that door of disagreement open-and hope for loud differing opinions...it's something to do