Rafael Martinez vs Sylver Ochoa - Race to 3 DVD

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I know that many people have talked about how great this match was so I am burning off a limited amount of copies. These will be just as shown below, nothing fancy, no commentary, just simply great one pocket. This was from the tournament at California Billiard Club in Mountain View recently. The first rack is worth the price of the DVD alone, the DVD is 2 hours and 30 minutes long. Get yours for $13 shipped, just shoot me a PM or click on this Paypal link, https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...&bn=PP-BuyNowBF:btn_buynowCC_LG.gif:NonHosted . We will be releasing other DVD's soon so look out for them.

If you want a burned copy like the one shown below of the Frost vs Joyner match (2 hour 'Best of') which usually sells for $20 you can add it to your order for just $7, that is a total of $20. If you already ordered you can just send the $7 in and I will include it with your other disc. Supplies are limited.

Attachments

• IMG_7997.jpg
    IMG_7997.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
If you want a burned copy like the one shown below of the Frost vs Joyner match (2 hour 'Best of') which usually sells for $20 you can add it to your order for just $7, that is a total of $20. If you already ordered you can just send the $7 in and I will include it with your other disc. Supplies are limited.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Thanks to those who have purchased this, its really some great one pocket to watch, every week I will be releasing a new one pocket video with 2 top players so look out for them. :wink: