Old Scholl Lovers fasten your Seatbelt again,10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1/PENG

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hi All,I mean OLD SCHOOL
here is a new one from Hells Kitchen again:grin-devilish:
Sorry Alton:bow-down:, but the Cuemaker did an outstanding Job.
All is build with MY Specs:D
Here is the Description from the Cuemaker:
Cue starts with an ivory joint and brazilin rosewood forearm full spliced into amboyna burl with 9 veneers. Behind that is yet another full splice back into that super rare brazilin rosewood. The veneer Pattern is reversed with 7 veneers “why” 7 on this one you ask? Let me explain the angle of the top prong has to be re-angled to match the different veneer thickness so jigs have to be changed; this was done on one cue. No easy task… On to the butt sleeve, it is amboyna burl with 8 mitered windows. Butt cap is also ivory. Rings are slotted with the top veneer combo and alternating with the bottom combo. Sterling silver 1/32 dots boarding the ivory dash. The third shaft has a long butterfly splice of Brazilian rosewood and that 9 veneer pattern. This cue show cases some of the rarest woods in the world and put together with some of the hardest cue building technics ever done. The 8 inlays are peacock shape made of ivory outlined in fine black ebony for fancy trim.

Sorry for the bigger Pics, will tell you the Cuemaker in 2 Days:p DARRIN HILL is dah MAN 815-690-6581 Phone
Butt2.jpg

Butt1.jpg

ButtJP.jpg

Forearm1.jpg

Forearm2.jpg

enjoy
Ralf

Last edited:

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
The signature in one of the pictures kinda gives it away,
without that signature, how many people in the world could make this cue, maybe 2 or 3.
Damn. What a cue Ralf.

gr. Dave

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Masterpiece

Darrin is proving himself to be one of the top cuemakers in the world. This cue really pushes the envelope and takes cuemaking to another level.

Well done........:thumbup::thumbup:

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!

amazing cue / art to say the very least. I could look at this cue all day!

I love the matte finish...just gives the cue a classy look

Ryan

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Man that is a crazy cue Ralf!!! Nothing Old School about that one... that is New School all the way and that is a good thing!

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now, that's a cue show winner if I ever saw one. Impressive new school design with some old school elements.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unbeilevably Beautiful . WOW factore was just raised . Even the j/ps are out of this world . Nice . Jim

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Outstanding piece of work! That is major league construction technique!!
Congrats, Ralf. You've got another stunner.

Last edited: