The Princess and the Beasts! The Exhibition! Next week in Vegas at Best BilliardsLV

maxeberle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next Tuesday, August 23rd at 6:00pm, at Best Billiards LV in Las Vegas!

Attachments

• best-Billiards.jpg
    best-Billiards.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,209

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Max, you and the team at Best Billiards are doing a great job promoting the room. Good luck with your event.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I do not keep up with the trick shot scene, but when did Mary Avina become a trick shot artist to the level of Pelinga and Massey? I heard she was playing some SoCal women's tournaments, did she win a trick shot event or something?

Not trying to be negative, but after all of the stuff that was said on these forums in regards to Mary, I am curious how she could suddenly be a headliner.

Anyways, hope the event goes well and hope the room is a great success!

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
What I would really love to see Max is a challenge match or two on that 10-foot table you have there streamed. Would like to see more 10-ball on the 10-foot and see how the table changes stuff up and I am sure I am not alone in that.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
I do not keep up with the trick shot scene, but when did Mary Avina become a trick shot artist to the level of Pelinga and Massey? I heard she was playing some SoCal women's tournaments, did she win a trick shot event or something?

Not trying to be negative, but after all of the stuff that was said on these forums in regards to Mary, I am curious how she could suddenly be a headliner.

Anyways, hope the event goes well and hope the room is a great success!

Let me just say without sounding too catty... She's probably just assisting with some shots or helping with 'Entertainment'.

S.G.

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Luck with the show. Next time I'm out in Las Vegas I'll definitely stop by to visit Best Billiards. It's an interesting marketing approach and hopefully somebody that attends it on Tuesday will give us a review on the event.

williamcueblins

Registered
Mike Massey, Mary Avina and Stefano Pelinga rock Vegas

BilliardShot Good links thank you. Finger Artistic Shots, Mike is great with those shots. Mike is always a good entertainer. We also need more girl trick shot artist. The press was also there.

Max is a great promoter and great player.

Las Vegas Review Journal
Champion trick shot artists demonstrate their skills--- http://www.lvrj.com/multimedia/Billiard-Trick-Shot-Artists--128353203.html

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Mary "Red Angel" Avina return to AZBilliards Forum

I assume the "return" to Azbilliards, has to do with these threads?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2376731&postcount=18

All I can say is, it never ceases to amaze me the power that a good looking female has at their disposal .:confused:

Co-billing and included in the statement of "The World Legends of Trick Shots" along with Mike Massey.....wow!:confused:

{giggles}

{giggles}

{hair sweep}

{fake pose}

{Hugs}

:D

Max, you are doing a great job of getting Best Billiards in the public eye. I've noticed Best Billiards come up several times over the past few weeks with the Roberto Duran videos that have came out and a few others. I like that kind of promotion, it's subdued and not in your face.

Keep coming up with different ideas to bring the pool room to peoples attention without the generic, in your face, spam like promoting that I see so many people do.

Good luck!

{giggles}

{giggles}

{hair sweep}

{fake pose}

{Hugs}
:D

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I would really love to see Max is a challenge match or two on that 10-foot table you have there streamed. Would like to see more 10-ball on the 10-foot and see how the table changes stuff up and I am sure I am not alone in that.

I like that idea.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Let me just say without sounding too catty... She's probably just assisting with some shots or helping with 'Entertainment'.

S.G.

Ouch Sunny, that's going to leave a scar. I'd hate to see you really go off on someone.

Rrrrrrr Tiger!

:)

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
she got star billing

S.G.

Sunny,

I found the handbill surprising on several counts. When you look at text and picture placement Mary got star billing. I don't know about Stefano but I would have thought Mike had too much ego for that, equal at best. Of course in real world accomplishments Mary trails them by far. I think that Mike and Stefano have been champions for as long or longer than Mary has been alive. To be fair though there are umpteen thousands of pretty girls out there and they aren't doing exhibitions with Mike Massey and Stefano Pelinga. Mary has something on the ball even if it is pure moxie.

The rest of the billing struck me as odd too. I suspect that Mike Massey likes "Beast" better than "Tennessee Tarzan" but who in the world would attach "Beast" to Stefano?? He has always seemed like the definition of sleek to me. Reminds me of James Bond, Sean Connery the real James Bond. He seems like he could go through several megatons of explosions, a few natural disasters, and a night with three wild women and emerge the next morning without a hair out of place.

Hu

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Have to start calling Mary, Chalk Head. Red Angel, Pffffft.
"Use lots of chalk, use lots of chalk".

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
That's a very strange article from Sport's Scene...stalker to friend to promoter.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Look - I'm not a huge Mary Avina fan. That said--- I'm sure she can shoot setup shots as good as anyone while looking hot.

It'll be good for the poolroom and the crowd will have fun.

*HUGS*

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
From her Face Book Fan Page.

This fan page is in no way representative nor affiliated with Mary Avina

Yeah right! Coulda fooled me.

After thoroughly going over her web site, I have this sudden urge to start up a chain of stores.
I will call it "All About Avina".

Someone needs to get over themselves.

Last edited:

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya have to admit, she is easy on the eyes.

It will give the guys something to look at while Mike is setting up his next shot.;)