Visit from Shane Johnson (Cuephoric)

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Got a visit from Shane (Cuephoric) here on AZ. Shane setup a Tournament Edition Gold Crown IV for me that I bought from Dave (Spiderwebcomm). Shane did an outstanding job and had the table packed very nice. Glad to meet you Shane and again thanks for the awesome playing table setup. Also want to thank Dave for the awesome table, rack, bridges, diamond ball polisher etc... he included all this in the deal. Both awesome guys to deal with....

o90njk.jpg

30cvrc2.jpg

fkyyox.jpg

20r5tvl.jpg

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I wanted to give Shane a little plug as well. I've NEVER seen anyone be so thorough in moving a table. Every little part was bubble-wrapped and blanketed. He's definitely one of the very smartest mechanics I've ever spoken to. He knew exactly how to tweak this table to make it perfect. HIGHLY recommended.

Dave

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
I wanted to give Shane a little plug as well. I've NEVER seen anyone be so thorough in moving a table. Every little part was bubble-wrapped and blanketed. He's definitely one of the very smartest mechanics I've ever spoken to. He knew exactly how to tweak this table to make it perfect. HIGHLY recommended.

Dave

Yeah the panels and all were packed to withstand a nuclear blast. And it does play perfect. Could not be happier. :thumbup:

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Shane was in town setting up a brunswick archade for a friend. He took the time to get the table perfect...I hope he comes back this way sometime I'll put him to work at my table.

shakey91929

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Waiting for RealKingCobra in New York

Got a visit from Shane (Cuephoric) here on AZ. Shane setup a Tournament Edition Gold Crown IV for me that I bought from Dave (Spiderwebcomm). Shane did an outstanding job and had the table packed very nice. Glad to meet you Shane and again thanks for the awesome playing table setup. Also want to thank Dave for the awesome table, rack, bridges, diamond ball polisher etc... he included all this in the deal. Both awesome guys to deal with....

o90njk.jpg

30cvrc2.jpg

fkyyox.jpg

20r5tvl.jpg

I also am anxiously looking forward to my install of a Brunswick Gold Crown IV Tournament edition table. It will be (supposedly) delivered and set up this coming Saturday by Glen Hancock...AKA RealKingCobra. He is replacing the original cushions with a set of artemis cushions. He is also going to recalibrate the rails to play at its very best. It will also be covered with a Simonis Tour Blue 860HR cloth. I have waited patiently for Glen for quite awhile but from the input I get from other table mechanics on AZ they say he is worth the wait. I sure hope so...

Last edited:

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I`am sure after you play your first set you`ll change your mind bout selling it,all your old friends will start coming around and your family who you never see ,will be drinking all your beer and raiding your fridge,lol. JK Ron, I`am sure you`ll enjoy it all winter and next summer.

Last edited:

shakey91929

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen (RealKingCobra) pool table delivery...

I`am sure after you play your first set you`ll change your mind bout selling it,all your old friends will start coming around and your family who you never see ,will be drinking all your beer and raiding your fridge,lol. JK Ron, I`am sure you`ll enjoy it all winter and next summer.

Thanks Dawg....have you made arrangements with Glen for delivery and set-up of your table while he's in the area. He never showed up Saturday. We rescheduled his visit until Monday as he is still 700 miles away.

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haven`t heard from him in a few weeks,he is supposed to come soon,think he said in a couple of weeks,lol.

tryhonesty07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be a great table mechanic, but doesnt like to return phone calls, even when he's scheduled work. I was very disappointed.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Might be a great table mechanic, but doesnt like to return phone calls, even when he's scheduled work. I was very disappointed.

I respond to phone calls, just not a whole bunch of them wanting to know where I'm at, when I'm going to be there when I've already said, I'll call you when I'm on the way as soon as I finish up the job I'm working on. The question is, did I get to your place and work on your table? It was a long time ago that I was in Colorado, and you make mention of it in this thread now? hmmmm.....

Glen

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
This was a positive thread about a customer, happy with Shane's work and giving him a public thank you. Its really no place for your rants about somebody else.

Last edited:

frankie_ii

Registered
I am waiting for shane too. I think it's worth to wait for little longer..At least you know he will not rush to finish the table because of the next appointment.. Got to do it right one time the first time..