Honduras Mahogany

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
Any one(or 10)guy's interested in going in and buying some with me??

Guy has around 200 pieces of 3''x3'' 5' long(or close to it) and 100 2''x4'' 5' long(close)
buy it all or none and I cant foresee me spending that much$$$$$$$$$$.....ever on wood at one time

Id be willing to cut into 20''(or so) pieces for free!Shipping would be actual costs.........

PM or call or whatever.....see if we can work out how many and a price....

I can text pics but Im no photographer

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Any one(or 10)guy's interested in going in and buying some with me??

Guy has around 200 pieces of 3''x3'' 5' long(or close to it) and 100 2''x4'' 5' long(close)
buy it all or none and I cant foresee me spending that much$$$$$$$$$$.....ever on wood at one time

Id be willing to cut into 20''(or so) pieces for free!Shipping would be actual costs.........

PM or call or whatever.....see if we can work out how many and a price....

I can text pics but Im no photographer

Was the guy building small boats?? He has very little chance of selling all of that at one time in those dimensions.

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
no it was crate wood for shipping marble/granite to US!

very good looking wood that has been covered and kept off the ground for 6+ years

And I tried to tell him how hard it would be and even offered to barter my labor for some of it to help him sell it off but he is just wanting it loaded and gone with cash in hand to cover his labor for taking apart the crates and hauling/stacking/storing it

bruppert

<Insert witty comment>
Silver Member
Hm

any interest if I cut it up

Might help if you listed the asking price. What is he looking to get for the 200 pieces of 3''x3'' 5'? The 2x4's leave too much waste for cues. Also are they reasonably straight and what about nail holes?

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
Thank You!!!And, I know but was just trying to find any interest at all!
He is asking $5 a stick by all or none Im not trying to make a cent just be able to buy me some and help out anyone that wants some
the 2x4's make 2-2x2's cut down the middle and the 3x3's make a 2x2 by cutting the edges off!
look fairly straight to my eyes but that wont mean a thing it would all turn out
nail holes--I dont know about all of it I only checked out a few pieces and it kinds looks to me the ''nails'' were wood pegs instead of metal but could be wrong there too

Mojocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think youd have more luck on the " project guitar "

forum honduran mahogany makes great guitar necks