New cue almosr ready.

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the owners first view of the inlays. Hope he likes them.
East Indian Rosewood and Olive. The inlays are Labradorit with silver outlines. The dots ans dashes are Coper.

I'll polish it over the weekend and ship on Monday.

Attachments

• java2 007.jpg
    java2 007.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 857
  • java2 005.jpg
    java2 005.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 851
  • Javacue 002.jpg
    Javacue 002.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 849
  • Javacue 012.jpg
    Javacue 012.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 852
  • Javacue 001.jpg
    Javacue 001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 850

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Javacue 008.jpg
    Javacue 008.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 829
  • Javacue 005.jpg
    Javacue 005.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 833
  • Javacue 010.jpg
    Javacue 010.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 841
  • Javacue 003.jpg
    Javacue 003.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 839

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Horrible pics man lol!!! Saw this cue right before Scott was done and the pics TRULY DO NOT show how beautiful the cue is. I'm sure the new owner will be very happy.

Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Scott thanks for sharing the photo's, the cue is absolutely beautiful. The color combinations, of the veneer's, woods, and the complete design make for a stunning design.

I really like your work, thanks for sharing.

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Horrible pics man lol!!! Saw this cue right before Scott was done and the pics TRULY DO NOT show how beautiful the cue is. I'm sure the new owner will be very happy.

Thanks

You don't like my pics. LOL It is a pretty cue and the owner should be very happy. When I polish it I'll add better pics.

NJ_Qball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh baby

scott, awesome job man. I can't wait to get her here! thanks for the fun ride and professional attitude every person should have. a true great experience.

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cue Scott...but your picture taking ability needs a little adjustment, like maybe let someone else do it ..lol... cant wait to what comes out next

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scott, awesome job man. I can't wait to get her here! thanks for the fun ride and professional attitude every person should have. a true great experience.

Thanks for being patient and you're a true gentleman. I was supposed to deliver this cue many months ago.

The mistake and rebuilt forearm are pictured below. I glued the wrong veneers between the points at the head of the Ivory and had to start over. The late night mistake turned into a positive. It gave us a look at the point veneers and rearranging the order gave the points more definition. It doesn't seem like much but it made the points appear longer.

Attachments

• my erase 001.jpg
    my erase 001.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 453

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize to everybody for my repeated bad pics. The bottom line is you get to see the cue.

When I take pictures they're just for showing the design. I enjoy showing what I've learned in my 5 years of building and I don't have a lot of time to do it. I prefer the owner to show and talk about the cue. In a way my bad pics let the owner have some fun.

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scott isreally a great cue maker
i ;ike the curved veneers in the back
dean

Thanks
Your cue is the next one to be finished.

The curved veneers were very difficult. In my searches I have not found this design.

Most veneer boxes are a 45 cut. To get these veneers to line up I had to round the cut and they are not 45's. It took days to get these perfect.
This was my biggest challenge in a year.

Last edited:

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize to everybody for my repeated bad pics. The bottom line is you get to see the cue.

When I take pictures they're just for showing the design. I enjoy showing what I've learned in my 5 years of building and I don't have a lot of time to do it. I prefer the owner to show and talk about the cue. In a way my bad pics let the owner have some fun.

Lol...I think your pics are fine....it shows the cue good enough to get all the compliments....I just hope you change the egg create soon...lol

Last edited:

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol...I think your pics are fine....it shows the cue good enough to get all the compliments....I just hope you change the egg creation soon...lol

I'm famous for my Egg foam stuff pictures. When I'm dead people will authenticate their cues by that foam.

NJ_Qball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
giggling like a school girl

Man I can't wait to get my hands on this.

Scott is a true craftsman and stands by his products. Awesome to deal with!

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A few pics. Best I could do.

Attachments

• _MG_0196.jpg
    _MG_0196.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 232
  • _MG_0197.jpg
    _MG_0197.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 235
  • _MG_0203.jpg
    _MG_0203.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 225
  • _MG_0242.jpg
    _MG_0242.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 228
  • _MG_0238.jpg
    _MG_0238.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 225

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I didn't like the first Copper plug so I had to make a second.

Attachments

• _MG_0235.jpg
    _MG_0235.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 222
  • _MG_0224.jpg
    _MG_0224.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 220
  • _MG_0243.jpg
    _MG_0243.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 221
  • _MG_0239.jpg
    _MG_0239.jpg