About mzbhavnhrl user

smobras

Registered
Hello, unfortunately i'm the one that "bought???" the meucci cue that MZBHAVNHRL was selling here. I Paid him on August 22nd and a month later i got nothing yet, i sent him some PM and no answer. So before i give him a negative itrader i will wait 2 more days, i see that his last visit here was on September 3rd, (at least with this username). So i'm advising everybody, STAY AWAY from mzbhavnhrl. I will open a dispute on Paypal too.

There's allways a possibility that the package was lost on the way to Portugal, but the fact that i got no answers from him made me act like this.
Thank you

smobras

Registered
Hellooooo this thief was online today again, just a few days after i gave him a negative itrader. Don't do anykind of deal with guys like this one.

mzbhavnhrl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
meucci cue

I have been away from az due to family problems and forgot to message you about the cue and do to a crack in the butt of this cue I refuse to send itm give me a little time and I will make it right I promise. This wasn't my cue it was a friend of mine and he moved away a couple weeks ago and I tyrin to get ahold of him about this. So whatever it takes I will make it right.

smobras

Registered
Yeah, i'm waiting for the money, you should know my paypal adress...If so, i'll forget this "little" problem and clarify the reputation you deserve.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MY personal experience/opinion only......but

It's unfortunate that the cue purchase transaction developed some unexpected wrinkles but if forum user "mzbhavnhrl" assures you that he'll make things right, I believe you'll ultimately find him to be a stand up kinda guy and he won't bullshit you.

His explanation of the circumstances that lead up to this situation might not sit well with you, however, based upon my experience dealing with him, I consider him to be a man of his word. He may not be able to provide you with the same cue you originally wanted but you'll either be satisfied with another cue he may propose or your payment will be returned. Obviously, the final proof is in the pudding and so I trust you'll soon feel better about having done business with this forum member.

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
I have been away from az due to family problems and forgot to message you about the cue and do to a crack in the butt of this cue I refuse to send itm give me a little time and I will make it right I promise. This wasn't my cue it was a friend of mine and he moved away a couple weeks ago and I tyrin to get ahold of him about this. So whatever it takes I will make it right.

you should have given the money back immediately. no matter what your personal life was like. when you start selling (for a friend or your self) it's a business transaction. and as bad as you have it, you have to take care of business first. i have my own business, i can tell you some times it sucks. you have to do what you have to do.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

This is really weak.

After receiving this man's money and then discovering the cue butt was cracked, you "forgot" for more than a month to let him know you weren't shipping it?

You should have immediately refunded him. Then, if necessary, you chase down your friend who went missing.

Paypal him his full refund today for crying out loud.

Best,
Brian kc

Last edited: