Southwest Cues

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Do they have an official website?

What's the wait time for a cue order?

Are you required to put money down ahead of time......?

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Find one on the after-market. The likelihood you will get one directly from Southwest is very low. An order will occupy about 13% of your total life span.

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No

10 years

No

Here is a bit of free advice. This forum has been around a long time. The search feature is your friend. If you truly are interested in a South West, do some research. It is a wise investment nonetheless...

Chris

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
No

10 years

No

Here is a bit of free advice. This forum has been around a long time. The search feature is your friend. If you truly are interested in a South West, do some research. It is a wise investment nonetheless...

Chris

Thanks for the advice guys, but 10 years wait is fine with me, if you can direct me to how to get ahold of southwest to get on the list that would be great....

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the advice guys, but 10 years wait is fine with me, if you can direct me to how to get ahold of southwest to get on the list that would be great....

ALL of your answers are on this site OR Google. Look for yourself. You may just enjoy the journey....

Flash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SW info

For those who had to write in a comment and be a dick, why not help a guy out than say- go fly a kite.

Good luck in getting your SW cue.

I guess if I asked where a specific street was, you would tell me to go find a gas station and buy an atlas right?

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those who had to write in a comment and be a dick, why not help a guy out than say- go fly a kite.

I guess if I asked where a specific street was, you would tell me to go find a gas station and buy an atlas right?

OR

Maybe he can learn to use this site on his own.

It's pretty easy calling someone a dick from behind a keyboard... Coward.

Chris <~~~~~~not a coward

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member

I didn't see anyone being a dick....

The questions he asked ARE readily available with a little searching and that would have been faster than asking.

I think the suggestion on learning the search functions and using them are good ones. Nearly everything you might want to know about cues is here.

I don't think any name calling was necessary though.....

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house&#129304;&#127995;
Silver Member
I didn't see anyone being a dick....

The questions he asked ARE readily available with a little searching and that would have been faster than asking.

I think the suggestion on learning the search functions and using them are good ones. Nearly everything you might want to know about cues is here.

I don't think any name calling was necessary though.....

+1 chris is a nice guy.....

Flash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to apologize

I first off want to apologize to everyone. I was little taken back by the attitude that, if someone is asking for help, an individual decides to spend enough energy to write a posting about how to look it up, versus oh yah man, i got the info right here. I guess my first reaction to someone if they are asking for help, you accept the request. So, i understand that everyone has different thoughts, I am just tired of people in the world just not willing help your fellow neighbor (Azer), and instead spend the same amount of energy and give pointless advice.

by the coward, i would say to someone face if I saw them, the advice is a dick move, not the person. Since I don't know the person, I won't call them names.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I first off want to apologize to everyone. I was little taken back by the attitude that, if someone is asking for help, an individual decides to spend enough energy to write a posting about how to look it up, versus oh yah man, i got the info right here. I guess my first reaction to someone if they are asking for help, you accept the request. So, i understand that everyone has different thoughts, I am just tired of people in the world just not willing help your fellow neighbor (Azer), and instead spend the same amount of energy and give pointless advice.

by the coward, i would say to someone face if I saw them, the advice is a dick move, not the person. Since I don't know the person, I won't call them names.

The advice is not a dick move. It's not an obscure cue maker. He's asking about South West cues. In MY opinion, it is better to educate than spoon feed the info.

So in your opinion, it's better to have him make threads about questions that have been discussed over and over?

Maybe the OP should have asked how to perform a "search" on this forum. Then he can help himself every time and IF he has questions, then start a thread. If he dedicated enough time he could spend the next month do research on "South West".

Obviously you don't know me. If you did, you would know I was trying to help. Just a bigger scale than what you realized.

Chris

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Obviously you don't know me. If you did, you would know I was trying to help. Just a bigger scale than what you realized.

Chris

^^ +1 ^^

Chis's advice was WAY more helpful than just posting a phone number...

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Do you guys think I am stupid or what? You think I do not know about the search function on the site...?

I have looked and to no avail, until someone posted actual information...

If you feel as though your time is being wasted by posting then dont post, and if you do post an answer, post only if you know the answer.

Any post other than that, is a waste of your time, but it's by your choice not mine...

As stated before, by another poster, it's just as simple to post the answer than to post a complaint about the question or a "go fly a kite" attitude.

I do not know any of you on here, but most of you act like your 13, not all but many.

Anyway, thanks for those that DID genuinely offer help, and to those that assumed things and wanted to teach lessons, instead of actually answering the question if you knew the answer, enjoy wasting your time...

If I needed to know how to do a search I would have asked............

And yes, I would say this to your face no matter how big you are.......... truth is truth, no matter the perceived danger in stateing it.....

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just did a Google search for "Southwest Cues Contact" and had their number in less than 10 seconds... I think that was Chris's point.

Trapped Tarheel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SW - List

I spoke with Laurie a few weeks ago and got on the list again and was told that at this point you can only be placed on the list for one cue a year.

However, Laurie Franklin is still one of the nicest people you will ever speak to and more than willing to answer all of your questions.

I believe several of the guys gave a contact # and yes the wait currently is between 10 & 11 years.

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you guys think I am stupid or what? You think I do not know about the search function on the site...?

I have looked and to no avail, until someone posted actual information...

If you feel as though your time is being wasted by posting then dont post, and if you do post an answer, post only if you know the answer.

Any post other than that, is a waste of your time, but it's by your choice not mine...

As stated before, by another poster, it's just as simple to post the answer than to post a complaint about the question or a "go fly a kite" attitude.

I do not know any of you on here, but most of you act like your 13, not all but many.

Anyway, thanks for those that DID genuinely offer help, and to those that assumed things and wanted to teach lessons, instead of actually answering the question if you knew the answer, enjoy wasting your time...

If I needed to know how to do a search I would have asked............

And yes, I would say this to your face no matter how big you are.......... truth is truth, no matter the perceived danger in stateing it.....

You're a funny dude...

I will assume some of those questions are rhetorical.

I'm sure this is the very first post with the contact information for South West Cues. With almost 35,000 members since 2004, I can't believe no one ever started a thread asking this highly secretive information.

BTW - good luck in your quest to trade 3 awesome cues for a high end Rick Howard.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
You're a funny dude...

I will assume some of those questions are rhetorical.

I'm sure this is the very first post with the contact information for South West Cues. With almost 35,000 members since 2004, I can't believe no one ever started a thread asking this highly secretive information.

BTW - good luck in your quest to trade 3 awesome cues for a high end Rick Howard.

Thanks.................. seems people think that Ricks cues are Southwests'