Reload this Page Ask The Person Below You A Question
Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Ask The Person Below You A Question
Old
  (#1)
Mickey Qualls
You study the watch......
Mickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond reputeMickey Qualls has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Ask The Person Below You A Question - 01-23-2012, 09:38 AM

Found this in another forum. Thought it'd be cool to try here...

Here's how it works. You answer the question, then ask your own. Nobody can be right or wrong, it's all a matter of personal preference.

The only rules are :
-It's gotta be pool-related (keeps it in the main forum) !!!
-The person below a post is the only person that can answer the question above them (i.e. no answers three posts later)
-Quote the question, answer it, then ask a question. They don't need to be detailed responses, short and sweet works (if they're too detailed, someone else can answer the question first !!)

Question :
What are the best three colors for veneers ?

A picture is worth a thousand words...

No, we voted for free stuff. Gimme gimme gimme - Wileydog

Old
  (#2)
JB Cases
Custom Case Maker
JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
01-23-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Qualls View Post
Found this in another forum. Thought it'd be cool to try here...

Here's how it works. You answer the question, then ask your own. Nobody can be right or wrong, it's all a matter of personal preference.

The only rules are :
-It's gotta be pool-related (keeps it in the main forum) !!!
-The person below a post is the only person that can answer the question above them (i.e. no answers three posts later)
-Quote the question, answer it, then ask a question. They don't need to be detailed responses, short and sweet works (if they're too detailed, someone else can answer the question first !!)

Question :
What are the best three colors for veneers ?
Pink, White, Purple

Why are some people jerks about how to play pool?

Last edited by JB Cases; 01-23-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Old
  (#3)
Black-Balled
The Bloody Pit is Pleased
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
01-23-2012, 09:45 AM

Does Barton know what he's doing?

There is no beauty here, just the stench of wine and beer.

my program will expose interns to experienced trainers.
Death and hatred to mankind, poisoning their brainwashed minds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
Posters on Az tell me that pictures confuse them,
and that is why they love to buy from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
...he loves pool, but he lost his love for pool halfway through the one pocket...

Old
  (#4)
Black-Balled
The Bloody Pit is Pleased
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
01-23-2012, 09:45 AM

Yes, he is editing, after the fact!

There is no beauty here, just the stench of wine and beer.

my program will expose interns to experienced trainers.
Death and hatred to mankind, poisoning their brainwashed minds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanoc View Post
Posters on Az tell me that pictures confuse them,
and that is why they love to buy from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
...he loves pool, but he lost his love for pool halfway through the one pocket...

Old
  (#5)
mbj
"Burl" Ives approves
mbj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond reputembj has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
Pink, White, Purple

Why are some people jerks about how to play pool?
Mr. Pink is the worst nit out there ...

because to be good at this game, it helps to border on cocky

Should I leave the office and go shoot this afternoon?

Old
  (#6)
RRfireblade
Grammer Are For Stupids
RRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond reputeRRfireblade has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 09:47 AM

Alright john, pay attention. What's your question?

Old
  (#7)
pooladdiction
shut up and rack em
pooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond reputepooladdiction has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-23-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbj View Post
Mr. Pink is the worst nit out there ...

because to be good at this game, it helps to border on cocky

Should I leave the office and go shoot this afternoon?
Of course you should go play pool, duh Who do you think will win the us open 1 pocket this year?

Old
  (#8)
Drew
Got a little dog in you?
Drew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 650
  Send a message via AIM to Drew Send a message via Yahoo to Drew  
01-23-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooladdiction View Post
Of course you should go play pool, duh Who do you think will win the us open 1 pocket this year?
SVB is a good bet.

Who wins the action award at DCC?

Old
  (#9)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
SVB is a good bet.

Who wins the action award at DCC?
IBA, over on the action forum, thinks Jason Kirkus is a lock.
..here he is in 2009, I think....
http://www.google.ca/url?url=http://..._fdUUFZmO5dZ_w

If I get unwanted english when I'm under pressure...
..does that mean my cue-ball has Tourettes?

Old
  (#10)
jsp
AzB Silver Member
jsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

01-23-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
If I get unwanted english when I'm under pressure...
..does that mean my cue-ball has Tourettes?
Yes, or the CB's name is Piers Morgan.

Who wins Master of the Table this year?

Old
  (#11)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

01-23-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp View Post
Yes, or the CB's name is Piers Morgan.

Who wins Master of the Table this year?
Earl, just to make everyone's head explode.

What's the best way to improve your game, given limited practice time? The single most important first step....

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#12)
Drew
Got a little dog in you?
Drew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 650
  Send a message via AIM to Drew Send a message via Yahoo to Drew  
01-23-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
Earl, just to make everyone's head explode.

What's the best way to improve your game, given limited practice time? The single most important first step....
Observe and remember. How would the good players play this shot? What was I doing when I was in dead stroke? What did I do wrong on that shot? Etc...etc...

Do you play better sober, buzzed, or drunk?

Old
  (#13)
Billyard
AzB Silver Member

Billyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond reputeBillyard has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 12:43 PM

I play better a little buzzed..

When I am sober I try too hard... when I am drunk I dont care.. when I am buzzed... I am FOCUSED

Does the color of felt affect your play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Observe and remember. How would the good players play this shot? What was I doing when I was in dead stroke? What did I do wrong on that shot? Etc...etc...

Do you play better sober, buzzed, or drunk?

I should have spent all this money for pool lessons instead.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Player: Pete Ohman 60"
Break: Summit Dedicated Breaker
Case: Fields - Awesome 2x4
Other Cues: Gulyassy - 60", Robert Harris 60", Kent Davis 60" (being built)
Home Table: 8ft Diamond Pro-AM

Old
  (#14)
peteypooldude
I see Edges
peteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond reputepeteypooldude has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyard View Post

When I am sober I try too hard... when I am drunk I dont care.. when I am buzzed... I am FOCUSED

I play better when smoking
How long can you stay in the zone?

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a more intellegent statement than this one." - Unknown

"'i didnt shoot bad the table beat me' - Did the table miscue for you too?" - JCIN

"My game will be your teacher." - CJ Wiley
AKA-Body-Lock

Old
  (#15)
EightballJunkie
AzB Silver Member
EightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeEightballJunkie has a reputation beyond repute

01-23-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyard View Post

Only Red felt - annoys me after about an hour of play.

Next poster: What's your player rating?

Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: