• Other ( Please, write your choice )

Votes: 83 35.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J.L.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Az friends....

In Your Oppinion...What do you think is the Best Hitting cue? I mean, the monster player, without consider the money value or the collectable value.

Thanks!

TheThaiger

Banned
I've only played with one of those and it was utter rubbish. Everyone always says "ah, a *********. Makes a great player".

Looks very nice though.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
41 pages. Shirley can keep busy.

http://www.google.com/search?q="bes...z=1I7ADSA_en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images\
google%20slap-hand.jpg

Gio Sr.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It will probably be the one they have listed in the classified :D

Sorry I could not resist.

Last edited:

J.L.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black-Balled If you don't like the post is simply, you can just not write. I appreciate your comment but do not think it is right to laugh at others.

Clown, searching in google have About 150,000,000 results in 0.24 seconds :groucho::groucho::groucho:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Black-Balled If you don't like the post is simply, you can just not write. I appreciate your comment but do not think it is right to laugh at others.

Clown, searching in google have About 150,000,000 results in 0.24 seconds :groucho::groucho::groucho:

Why do you need to ask a question that has already been addressed (and for which there is no answer)?

Is it laziness, ignorance, a sense of self-importance...? I wanna know!

JonTravisTaylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Az friends....

In Your Oppinion...What do you think is the Best Hitting cue? I mean, the monster player, without consider the money value or the collectable value.

Thanks!
I voted other. I have played with and not just hit a few balls with 90% of your list...I voted other because Jim Pierce was not listed and in my opinion he should be at the top. I can do things with his cues that I cannot with any other. Though he is a "rookie" compared to some of the list I believe over the years to come most with share my opinion.

Thanks.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if I like that list. It is mostly really high end stuff. The playability of a cue shouldn't be based on if it is a custom cue vs production or price. Where is Joss, Jacoby, Predator, Schon or Madden?!?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I would probably just be thrilled to no end just to hit a few with any of those on your list. I do own a Balabushka tribute cue that plays 100% but thats the closest I'll ever come.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J.L. (Just Lazy?):

Please use the form below to report your hurt feelings. You do not have enough posts to leave negative rep yet (though your grey one was recieved).
407927_3153602643558_1369937456_3252292_891392450_n.jpg

Why do you need to ask a question that has already been addressed (and for which there is no answer)?

Is it laziness, ignorance, a sense of self-importance...? I wanna know!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I voted other for the simple reason you did not name Dave Kikel. I kept me Kikel and sold most of all my other cues including many on the list you have...

Patrick

1 Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Joss.

Having a list made of predominately custom cue makers shows a tendency to think that production cues CAN'T be monster players. I call BS.

:)

-Patrick

14oneman

Straight, no chaser!
Silver Member
I voted other. I have played with and not just hit a few balls with 90% of your list...I voted other because Jim Pierce was not listed and in my opinion he should be at the top. I can do things with his cues that I cannot with any other. Though he is a "rookie" compared to some of the list I believe over the years to come most with share my opinion.

Thanks.

Good lord JTT, who is the babe in your avatar? LOL!!!

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
I have owned most of the cues on this list, and hands down the best over all hitting cues i've played with are Mike Bender. From one of his cues to the next, they all play better than great.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I have an abovious bias, but here goes. I have played with atleast 75% of the cues on your list that i can remember, and although i would debate that once you hit a certain level of cue building, the "hit" and "playability" of a cue is 99.999% preference. it's really 6 one way, half a dozen the other. good shaft and tip will make any cue play well, as has been stated a million times here.

my personal preference is my Keith Kue. Absolutely the best looking, playing, and craftsman ship out there!!! Plus i really like that he uses no computerized equipment or pantographs in his construction. (Just add's value to me, not looking to get into a pissing contest.)

Keith Kustom Kues is my vote!