Brunswick Kling for sale

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Please be aware, this is NOT my table, this is a courtesy listing for someone else.

Brunswick "Kling" for sale with accessories

Table is "Pro-8" size (92"x46" playing area)
Built @ 1912
Located in South Dakota

From the owner:
...My father purchased this table in the early 1960’s from a bar located on Historic Fourth Street in Sioux City, IA and put it in the basement of his doctor’s office in a small NW Iowa town. When he retired from his private practice, he sold his building and the table needed to be moved. Having played hundreds of games on the table as a youth, it has great sentimental value so I had the table moved to my residence in SD and recovered it. I also installed new pockets as the original leather ones (which I still have) were rotting out.

As you can see in the photos, the table is in very good condition for its age and having never been through any type of restoration. I also have 6 Brunswick 1-piece cues, cue rack, clay balls, and ball rack. The cue and ball racks are in excellent condition with only a couple of the cues being slightly warped. The cues are labeled with numbers. I have 1 – 14, 1 – 15, 2 – 16, 1 – 19, and 1 – 20. The balls look to be similar to Clay Dart Pool Balls – and are all in playable condition. I also have a second more modern set that I purchased for regular use and stored the antique set.

The table and accessories are currently in storage.

Asking $6500 for everything.

For pics and more info please email the owner at this address:
untitled.PNG

Last edited: