Balabushka Premium Performance Chalk

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Balabushka Performance Billiard Chalk is softer and finer than standard chalk and stays on the tip longer. Feel the difference!

The box protects the chalk when not in use and fits easily in most cue cases. Try a box, you won't be disappointed! Money back guarantee!

Available in Blue Only.
$10.99/box of 3 - see picture & buy here: Balabushka Premium Chalk Shipped FREE CONUS!

Last edited:

JLine66

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
is there any similarity between this and Kamui or is it closer to the consistency of say master or pre-flag master?

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
is there any similarity between this and Kamui or is it closer to the consistency of say master or pre-flag master?

It's certainly cheaper than Kamui! There is no comparison to Masters, or Silver Cup. This chalk stays on the tip like no other chalk I've used. It virtually eliminates miscues.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can't sign up for eBay again, too much hassle. Sell it here and I'll buy some. Send me a PM.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Balabushka Performance Billiard Chalk is softer and finer than standard chalk and stays on the tip longer. Feel the difference!

The box protects the chalk when not in use and fits easily in most cue cases. Try a box, you won't be disappointed! Money back guarantee!

Available in Blue Only.
$10.99/box of 3 - see picture & buy here: Balabushka Premium Chalk Shipped FREE CONUS!

The OP says,Available in Blue Only.

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Try a box before I run out! Guaranteed the best chalk available...at the best price too!

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Get the best chalk at the best price! $10.99 shipped CONUS for a box of 3! My paypal is: randy@randypollak.com

Try a box. You'll love it!

$(KGrHqNHJBcE9rIkvO3cBPiZlgsF)w~~60_12.JPG

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I tried a box and it is great chalk.
Softer than Blue Diamond, and it paints on noticeably better.
Definitely worth a try.
I will buy more, and CF gets it out quick for a decent price.

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I tried a box and it is great chalk.
Softer than Blue Diamond, and it paints on noticeably better.
Definitely worth a try.
I will buy more, and CF gets it out quick for a decent price.

Thanks! I won't use any other chalk myself! I've got 20 more boxes coming in tomorrow!