Final change to cte pro one

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Previously, I added A and C as thin cut OB aimpoints. That was my first adjustment in 2 years to CTE PRO ONE.

After much study and consideration a FINAL adjustment in my CTE PRO ONE system is being implemented.

For shots at or near a zero angle and with CB and OB further apart than 1 diamond's distance,please note this change to your visuals.

Instead of using OBA or OBC as an aimpoint for the near zero angle shots, use CBE to OBE with a center to edge perception. All pivot information remains the same. Near zero angle shots can have slight left or right cuts.

This is my FINAL adjustment for any major system aspect of CTE PRO ONE.

Stan Shuffett

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Previously, I added A and C as thin cut OB aimpoints. That was my first adjustment in 2 years to CTE PRO ONE.

After much study and consideration a FINAL adjustment in my CTE PRO ONE system is being implemented.

For shots at or near a zero angle and with CB and OB further apart than 1 diamond's distance,please note this change to your visuals.

Instead of using OBA or OBC as an aimpoint for the near zero angle shots, use CBE to OBE with a center to edge perception. All pivot information remains the same. Near zero angle shots can have slight left or right cuts.

Stan Shuffett

So there are a total of 5 different aim points?
1. CBE to OBE for a near zero angle with CB and OB greater than 1 diamond apart.
2. 7/8 overlap when at a near zero angle and CB and OB are less than a diamond apart?
3. Aim point A
4. Aim point B
5. Aim point C

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1- yes with a CTE visual.
2- yes, for very close shots that are near zero angle, this is very effective.
3,4,5 - yes
6- 1/8 ball overlaps for extremelly thin cuts.
**E TO E can interchange with outside pivots for A and C on the thick side.
**Inside A and C on the thick side can interchange with outside B.

Stan Shuffett

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
1- yes with a CTE visual.
2- yes, for very close shots that are near zero angle, this is very effective.
3,4,5 - yes
6- 1/8 ball overlaps for extremelly thin cuts.

Stan Shuffett

Thanks Stan!

1. CBE to OBE for a near zero angle with CB and OB greater than 1 diamond apart.
2. 7/8 overlap when at a near zero angle and CB and OB are less than a diamond apart.
3. Aim point A
4. Aim point B
5. Aim point C
6. 1/8 ball overlaps for extremelly thin cuts.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

All of the above is golden Stan.....

BTW, please add "The Man" to your signature.....

gwnjim

Just ordered the DVD from Stan

And a big "Thank You" to Stan for calling to confirm my info and spending 15 minutes with me on the phone "prepping" me with tips when I receive it.

I've experimented with different aiming systems, seen several CTE videos from others working to perfect it.

From what I've seen in posts and on Stan's site, this is the Holy Grail for anyone wanting to master CTE for all shots, with no guess work on how it even works in the first place.

I'll post my progress ....!

Jim Stevens

gwnjim

Got the dvd ... fantastic

And a big "Thank You" to Stan for calling to confirm my info and spending 15 minutes with me on the phone "prepping" me with tips when I receive it.

I've experimented with different aiming systems, seen several CTE videos from others working to perfect it.

From what I've seen in posts and on Stan's site, this is the Holy Grail for anyone wanting to master CTE for all shots, with no guess work on how it even works in the first place.

Jim Stevens

------> Started on the DVD and will be shooting with the lessons tomorrow.

Fantastic videography and examples.

Thank you stan, Landon and Stevie!

duckie

GregH
Silver Member

Jim Stevens

Since you mentioned all shots, try this put a OB on the table and the CB. Send the CB 2 rails to hit the OB and tell us how good it works.

Good luck.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Funny, watching Landon play Earl, I don't see any arrows on the table.

Since you mentioned all shots, try this put a OB on the table and the CB. Send the CB 2 rails to hit the OB and tell us how good it works.

Good luck.

champ2107

Banned

Good luck.

I think when people say, it makes all shots; they are really saying cte can make all cuts, banks, and jumps. Can cte make the shots you have talked about for the last 2 years? Of course, it can. Would I use cte for these shots, possibly not and I will look for the best way to get out of those specific situations you keep bringing up.The time has come for you, allen, pj to just let this all go in here, trust me it wont hurt to bad:)

Last edited:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Not much into aiming systems but I just want to congratulate Stan on Landon's great match against Earl. Not only does he obviously play well, but he's a very composed and professionally mannered young man and I'm sure you're very proud of him.:wink:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...The time has come for you, allen, pj to just let this all go...
What exactly do I need to "let go"? There haven't been any ridiculous claims about CTE since it was banished, so there hasn't been any controversy to speak of. So leave me out of your moronic fantasy feuds.

pj
chgo

champ2107

Banned
just waiting on allen now lol :) "the three amigos" that don't know how to use the system or understand it but have an obsession about it lol

Last edited:

champ2107

Banned
LOL indeed. The One-Topic Wonder calling others obsessed.

pj
chgo

lol :) sorry if i don't start threads about gay men pool players like yourself. I don't crave the attention you need here because the attention you do not get in the real world.
zFYZn2.gif

This site is tame Pj compared to the softball forum i enjoy following, let this go pj before we both get in trouble again and you will be really shit out of luck. :)

im going to to start a new cte/pro1 thread and with the updates and organize it all lol im sure with landons success now and in the future, cte/pro1 will take off big soon with a lil help from me lol :)

Last edited:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Funny, watching Landon play Earl, I don't see any arrows on the table.

Lmao Tony :)

Wonderful posting while i m having my first *saturday morning* coffee ^^
(also found kitchen without arrows on the floor, lol)

have a great weekend-and sorry for off-topic nonsense ^^

lg from overseas,

Ingo