Russian billiard (russian pyramid)

acid_4ybaka

Hi there! I tried to find good topic for my question but I couldnt. So guys may be you know where I can find russian billiard(russian pyramid) in SF bay area? I'm livin in US during 2 years and still trying to find it but nobody knows ''what is this'' I will really appreciate for any information where I can play or where I can find it.

there is a link to wikipedia if somebody doesnt know what I'm talking about.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_pyramid )
Thank you for you time I really hope to find my passion.

Last edited:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I think you should have asked this in Main Forum, here in Snooker subforum chances you get a reply you expect are low, I suppose.
Unfortunately I can't help you with this one. I wish there was a thread listing US pool halls where one could play Pyramid at 10- or 12-footer. I even think the owners of such halls could benefit if they discovered there is such a thread and submitted the info. So far, when I tried to google a place to play pyramid in the States I managed to find only a couple.
I've heard pyramid tables can be found in Seattle and New York/New Jersey area where Russian emigrants flock.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi there! I tried to find good topic for my question but I couldnt. So guys may be you know where I can find russian billiard(russian pyramid) in SF bay area? I'm livin in US during 2 years and still trying to find it but nobody knows ''what is this'' I will really appreciate for any information where I can play or where I can find it.

there is a link to wikipedia if somebody doesnt know what I'm talking about.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_pyramid )
Thank you for you time I really hope to find my passion.
You might want to ask at Shoreline Billiards in Mountain View. They have two snooker tables (which is about as close as you can get to a pyramid table in the US) and a lot of Russian ex pats in the pool league that plays there. They may know of a club where pyramid is played.

Good luck.

acid_4ybaka

I think you should have asked this in Main Forum, here in Snooker subforum chances you get a reply you expect are low, I suppose.

I thought about it but usually pool players in US doesnt know about it and not interesting in russian pyramid. By the way snooker is not popular billiard in US too thats why I posted here.

acid_4ybaka

You might want to ask at Shoreline Billiards in Mountain View. They have two snooker tables (which is about as close as you can get to a pyramid table in the US) and a lot of Russian ex pats in the pool league that plays there. They may know of a club where pyramid is played.

Good luck.

Thank you so much. Sure I'll check it.

BalticBilliards

Registered
We sell Russian Billiard Tables in SF area

Hi,
To our knowledge there are no any places in SF area for a public to play Russian Billiard.
We have been selling Russian Pyramid (Russian Billiard) tables and accessorries in US and Canada for 9 years already and so far we can tell that LA, Boston, NY, Philadelphia, Orlando and I believe Fort Pierce has billiard clubs where anyone can come and play Russian Billiard.
Otherwise, your only option to this date is to buy a table for your own home. If you are interested please visit our website at BalticBilliards for more info.
We also sell snooker, carom, english pool tables as well.

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
The table that was once in Orlando is the one in Ft. Pierce now.. Nice table and definitely a challenge...

BalticBilliards

Registered
Different Russian Billiard Table in Orlando

The table that was once in Orlando is the one in Ft. Pierce now.. Nice table and definitely a challenge...

We just sold a brand new 12' and 9' Russian Billiard Table to our customer in Orlando. He is about to open a new billiard place...
So it must be different table :smile:

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,
To our knowledge there are no any places in SF area for a public to play Russian Billiard.
We have been selling Russian Pyramid (Russian Billiard) tables and accessorries in US and Canada for 9 years already and so far we can tell that LA, Boston, NY, Philadelphia, Orlando and I believe Fort Pierce has billiard clubs where anyone can come and play Russian Billiard.
Otherwise, your only option to this date is to buy a table for your own home. If you are interested please visit our website at BalticBilliards for more info.
We also sell snooker, carom, english pool tables as well.

there's one in Boston? Where?

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Let me check. I know we have done some business with the place in Boston a couple of times few years in a row (cues and balls for Russian Billiard).

Several of us in the Boston area would be interested to know about Pyramid table(s) here. Perhaps it's in a private residence; I've not heard of any pool halls with a Pyramid table, and we have only a few snooker tables.

When I made calls around the country looking for snooker tables, the only Pyramid tables I heard about were the one mentioned above in Florida and rumors of one or more in New York.

If you know of any Pyramid tables in pool halls, I'd be glad to add them to FindSnooker.com so that people can find them more easily. The site's overdue for an update anyway.

BalticBilliards

Registered
Our client from Boston just informed us that he will be opening a new place to the public on the 1st of December. It will have a 12' Russian Billiard table. As soon as we hear more news we will let you know.

BalticBilliards

Registered
Place to Play Russian Billiard in LA

Billiards Corner
730 S Central Ave., Glendale, CA 91204
Russian Billiard Tables. Public is welcome

BalticBilliards

Registered
Pool Hall with Russian Billiard (Pyramid) tables in Florida

Shoppes at Hawthorne

26455 Old 41 Rd

Units 24 & 25

Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Phone: 917-364-8557

SLNegative9

Registered
I know of a couple places to play Pyramid in Los Angeles County and back home in New York City, if anyone cares to know.

But does anyone know of places to play in southwest Riverside County, San Diego County, or south Orange County?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
I know of a couple places to play Pyramid in Los Angeles County and back home in New York City, if anyone cares to know.

But does anyone know of places to play in southwest Riverside County, San Diego County, or south Orange County?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I'd be interested to know about the Pyramid tables in L.A., NYC, and anywhere else. Eventually I'd like to add them to my list of snooker tables.