Grady Mathews Memorial Raffle Cue

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
Curly Maple forearm,4 curly bubinga points with flame veneers,elephant ear wrap 2 13 mm shafts. Unfortunatly Grady passed before I could get him to sign the cue. Thanks to my good friends at Jacoby Cues,they were able to take a copy of Grady's Signature and laser engrave it in the cue for me. You can purchace raffle tickets from Ray Hansen (BigTruck) at poolactiontv.com.He will also have the cue at the tourny this weekend.Thanks for looking and good luck to all in the raffle.

Best Wishes,

Steve

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet cue Steve. You gonna be there as well? Tables just re-covered. I will be there just not able to get off work to play.

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Nice cue Steve.
This should be a really good event.
I may show up & bring a player or 2.
If I do I'll see ya there.

Mike

stevel

Lomax Custom Cues
Silver Member
Thanks,sorry I want be able to be there.I will be working the US Amateur in Atlanta.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's an awesome cue Steve!!! Grady would have loved it.

For a chance to own this cue make a contribution on PoolActionTV. Your name will be entered 1 time for a $10 contribution, 3 times for a $20 contribution and 8 times for each $50 you contribute.

Thanks to all with special thanks to Steve Lomax,

Ray

http://poolactiontv.com/grady-mathews-memorial-chip-in/

Curly Maple forearm,4 curly bubinga points with flame veneers,elephant ear wrap 2 13 mm shafts. Unfortunatly Grady passed before I could get him to sign the cue. Thanks to my good friends at Jacoby Cues,they were able to take a copy of Grady's Signature and laser engrave it in the cue for me. You can purchace raffle tickets from Ray Hansen (BigTruck) at poolactiontv.com.He will also have the cue at the tourny this weekend.Thanks for looking and good luck to all in the raffle.

Best Wishes,

Steve

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Last edited:

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve Lomax

Steve, Good job done for a well worth cause.My hats off to you buddy,you are by far a real honest CLASS act. God bless you friend.Things like this go unforgotten,and will always be remembered. Rest in peace Grady,theres one person who stepped up and showed them where his heart is at. Rich aka the skunk.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This cue was made to make this event possible The proceeds are to cover some of the added and event expenses.

Awesome gesture from Steve for sure.

Ray

Ps. We have someone that will purchase the cue from the winner for 2500

Last edited: