C Chrippa AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 6, 2012 #4 Very nice cue! I hope it get played, deserves it. GLWS Chrippa
P Poolsmith AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 19, 2012 #8 Trades Will you accept a trade for a Cognoscenti?
jmurphy SWEET Silver Member Oct 22, 2012 #10 ................................ Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
jmurphy SWEET Silver Member Nov 8, 2012 #14 ............................... Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
P Poolsmith AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 8, 2012 #15 Keep coming back for another look This cue is absolutely gorgeous!. Everytime I log into this sight I check this thread to see if anyone has bought it yet. Wish I could buy it, but my wife holds the the purse strings. GLWS!!!
Keep coming back for another look This cue is absolutely gorgeous!. Everytime I log into this sight I check this thread to see if anyone has bought it yet. Wish I could buy it, but my wife holds the the purse strings. GLWS!!!
jmurphy SWEET Silver Member Nov 11, 2012 #16 ............................... Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
jmurphy SWEET Silver Member Nov 16, 2012 #18 ............................... Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
P Poolsmith AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 18, 2012 #20 Cognoscenti Trade Are you willing to consider the Cognoscenti trade I offered?