I want to trade my McDermott and two Lucasi cues.
McDermott cue of the month - 35th Anniversary - I2-shaft - McDermott embossed lizard wrap - 98 % condition. You can barely see that it has been used.
Lucasi limited edition player #7 - original maple (not laminated) shaft - 90-95 % condition - some signs of use, but no marks through finish. Very nice cue. Uniloc.
Lucasi jump and break cue #10 - samsara jump/ break tip - 95 % condition - NB: It comes with the original shaft which has matching ringwork at collar, samsara tip - not the one in the picture.
I am interested in a trade with McDermott and another cue, the two Lucasi's and another cue, or all three cues for one or two cues. I may add some cash for the right offer, but not much.
My Preferances are, but not limited to:
1. Erwin, Carolina Custom, Samsara, Schön, Longoni, Tiger, BK3 and custom cues in general
2. The cue may be used and showing some signs of use, but it has to be straight and in good condition.
3. Wrap and rather a shorter than a longer butt sleeve.
4. 3/8x10, 5/16x14 or uniloc joint
5. Other wood used in forearm than maple
Post or pm what you have!