<o><o> STEAL ME.....Jon Spitz Custom Cue Wrapless <o><o>

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
This week only...........

Imo, quality-wise and hit-wise, this cue is right up there with makers charging double the price. Get it now way underpriced...should not last long !!

Gorgeous full splice cue by Jon Spitz. Special woods were used in this Davis blank. Dark zircote into some dark, highly figured hard curly maple. The zircote is awesome. It has one side that shows a pronounced streak of lighter colored sapwood which gives it a really neat contrast. Standard Szam color scheme in the veneers (white/green/reddish orange/black). These colors are also repeated as accents in the rings at the joint and butt cap. 3/8-10 flat face joint. Juma joint and butt plate. Looks and feels like ivory.

Absolutely stunning wrapless full splice cue....stellar workmanship, fit & finish, etc. What's even better, it's a monster player with a firm, crisp hit and nice playable weight.

Butt and both shafts are dead straight. Condition is fantastic, like new. Comes with a full set of black joint protectors.

Specs:
58" in length, equal split
Shaft 1 – 12.9mm with Juma ferrule
Shaft 2 - 12.9mm with Juma ferrule
Weight – 19.0oz (butt 15.3, shafts = 3.7 & 3.7)

Was $1250 ...SOLD... shipped (conus) via USPS priority

International buyers are fine, but will involve a bit more shipping cost.

Prefer a CASH SALE at this price. Open to discussions on trade or trade/cash deals, however. Check or money order preferred but Paypal is ok, too, if you cover their fee and have a verified account....no exceptions.

As always, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or contact me within 48hrs to immediately return this item for your money back.

If you have any questions, please PM me rather than posting here in this thread to comply with the rules.

Sean

DSC02002.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02003.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02005.jpg

DSC02007.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

Last edited: