Famous Rambow Cue

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hello Brothers.

Another cue that I thought I would never sell, and alas, I am going to let it go. This cue was featured in Pool and Billiard Magazine, several years ago. It was bought out of the Murphy Little collection after the wealthy Lexington attorney passed away. Several cues including Balabushkas were sold at the time of his death. He bought top of the line cues and most came with an interesting history. This cue was originally purchased by "Snooks Pearlstein" and I have the complete history and magazine article as shown in the last picture that I will include with cue.

This is a rare Rambow as it has the ivory butt cap instead of the hoppe ring that most Rambow cues have. It also comes with (3) original shafts.

I am going to list the on ebay, but would rather have someone on AZ buy the cue.

Enjoy the pictures, I will take nothing less than $$$$ for the cue, shafts, framed documents, articles, etc. CUE IS SOLD! YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!

Best of rolls,

Ken

Rambow001_zpsb525a89a.jpg

Rambow005_zpsf7aa4f1c.jpg

Rambow004_zps175dd735.jpg

Rambow003_zps15133f92.jpg

Rambow002_zps0a4cba6e.jpg

THEMANCAVE011.jpg

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
shaft weight? butt weight? length? straight? Thank you sir!

Well Pookster,

Shaft 1 3.2 oz All 28 1/2"
Shaft 2 3.2 oz
Shaft 3 3.6 oz

Butt 15.3 oz 28 1/2"

It is a 57 inch cue. But, understand this that butt is a little fatter than conventional cues. It has the original courtland wrap and is very very smooth.

The butt is straight and the shafts are pretty fairly straight but remember this cue is over 50 years old.

Anything else?

Ken

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Just to be clear, I am looking for a cash deal or a mostly cash deal.

I have been your shoes where I wanted to make the deal but was a little short and was able to do a deal with cue and cash.

Lets make a deal.

ken

Jerry Forsyth

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
over-bumping

Ken,

You have posted four times in one 24-hour period to this thread. Please read the rules and do not post in or bump this thread but once every 48 hours.

Use PMs to answer questions. Continued posting/bumping will result in the thread being removed.

Best,
Jerry

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Seriously?

Jerry,

With all the crap that goes on here daily without a peep from moderators, you pick this thread to make a point about the "rules"? He posted a simple follow up to a direct question and you feel the need to "remind" him of the guidelines ?

Look around and I'm sure you can find much more deserving threads to "moderate"

This just seems a bit misdirected.

(Sorry for the derailment Ken)

nice cue by the way...

Ken,

You have posted four times in one 24-hour period to this thread. Please read the rules and do not post in or bump this thread but once every 48 hours.

Use PMs to answer questions. Continued posting/bumping will result in the thread being removed.

Best,
Jerry

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yes, cue is available.

I keep getting my inbox filled and the AZ Police wont let me respond to thread so I am doing what I can.

My personal email is Ken_4fun@netzero.com

Lets make a deal.

ken

Wonderful cue. I'd buy it but I'm scared that then I'd have to buy a Buska and Szam to go with it :-o

Good luck with the sale, Ken.

Lou Figueroa