Taiwanese Women's tour championship

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Wow, these ladies are strong. I'm wouldn't be surprised if there were as many SW in Taiwan and China as in the US.

GADawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You sure they are all really SW? There are lot of Taiwanese cue companies making cues that look like SW and many used by the pros there.

I have a Kaofa cue that many in Asia think is a SW until I show them the logo.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Here's something to take note of, for the U.S. promoters; hold tournaments in shopping malls. Think about it...you want mainstream exposure...where are you gonna find a gathering of mainstream America, on any given weekend?

Eric

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You sure they are all really SW? There are lot of Taiwanese cue companies making cues that look like SW and many used by the pros there.

I have a Kaofa cue that many in Asia think is a SW until I show them the logo.

I'm not sure they're all Southwests, are you sure they're not?

My impression from living in and visiting Taiwan is that they (good - pro players) hold SW's in almost mythical regard. I'm sure a few of them are knock-offs, but imo they're mostly the real thing. I know several players who forked over a considerable chunk of savings to acquire one.

-roger

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's something to take note of, for the U.S. promoters; hold tournaments in shopping malls. Think about it...you want mainstream exposure...where are you gonna find a gathering of mainstream America, on any given weekend?

Eric

Probably need more security, but you might be onto something.

Imagine Earl next to a food court.

-roger