Outsville Single Layered Tips

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
OK here is the dealio... I am about to release the new Outsville tips and I am looking for a name.... They are single layer, chemically processed and impregnated....

I am calling them the Outsville Ki-Tech Ones........

If anyone can come up with a name that I like better.. I will send you $100, 10tips of hardness choice and of course 3 sets of the Accu-Rack System by Outsville....

I will warn you... I realllly like Ki-Tech One...

Let em rip!!!

Chris

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
How about?
Just The Tip or
Magni Tech SL1 or
Ki Tech SL1
The SL is for single layer

I like Just The Tip

demon627

Most know me as Branson
Silver Member
Maybe just SL, No need for the 1 if the SL is for Single Layer.
Ki-Tech SLs.

OV SL Ki-Techs

Or just stick with your "Outsville" brand name. Most tip manufacturers just use their brand name to sell their product. If i saw the name "kitech sl1", i wouldnt have any way of knowing that it came from Outsville. If players like "Outsville Tips", they may look up outsville and that may help you sell other products. Just an idea.

Kamui, Moori, Tiger, etc. all use their brand names in selling their products.

Or you might want to check on using the ki-tech name because the name KiTech is a trademarked name. Dont know if this matters to you.

Hope this is enlightening and wins me a hundred bucks and some accu-racks! Goodluck with your new tip line

zencues.com

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Combat Tips

"Play to win with a single layer Combat Tips"

Grip-Tek Tips

"As good as it gets with Grip-Tek Tips"

Uno Tips

"Fantastic English with Uno Tips"

ProPlay Tips

"Even the pros can't buy a better tip"

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Everyone wants a tip that doesn't miss cue, so how about.......

The Vulcan or K1-Vulcan or Vulcanizer

Warrier

Saber

Claw

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just off the top- George Washington Tips, Benjamin Franklin Tips, Thomas Jefferso

How about ( 2013 Super Outsville Tips-) or just Super Ki-Tech. Its about 4am. The word (Super- fits well- All you need to know- Outsville Tips. Affirmation Tips, Unparalleled Tips, Providence Tips, Virtous Outsville Tips, Tranquility Outsville Tips, Constitution Tips, Speaker Tips, Executive Tips thanks in advance forany communications. Only - Keepers ?? Reputation Tips, Just a few Ideas from the Constitution of the Wnited States. Indispensible Tips , Freedom Tips Diplomat Tips. mark

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK here is the dealio... I am about to release the new Outsville tips and I am looking for a name.... They are single layer, chemically processed and impregnated....

I am calling them the Outsville Ki-Tech Ones........

If anyone can come up with a name that I like better.. I will send you $100, 10tips of hardness choice and of course 3 sets of the Accu-Rack System by Outsville....

I will warn you... I realllly like Ki-Tech One...

Let em rip!!!

Chris
OKTO
Kito

or just Outsville Tip.

Freddie <~~~ might be too confusing

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Outsville "Single Mom" tip (they're single layer and impregnated) :) (of course you can add the Ki-Tech to the name if you're "married" to the idea). ha-ha

added: "the Tip that Nurtures your game" :)

Good luck with your search.

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Outsville S1 (soft)
Outsville S2 (med)
Outsville S3 (hard)

(it could be SS, SM or SH for the hardness instead of a number, but SS looks too much like the other guy).

When you come out with your multi-layered tip the letter would change from S to M

If you want to go stealth on the "Single Mom" idea:

Outsville SM-S (soft)
Outsville SM-M (med)
Outsville SM-H (hard)

Dave

Last edited:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Here's my 1st attempt

CHAOS Cue Tips
Stands for

Chris's
Hybrid
American
Outsville
Single layer

Last edited:

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Outsville Soft
Outsville Medium
Outsville Hard

Maybe put an "SL" between the name and hardness for a little cool factor.

Remember, Keep It Simple Stupid.