Champion Break cues for sale
Old
  (#1)
GreenRoom
AzB Silver Member
GreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Champion Break cues for sale - 03-23-2013, 02:53 PM

ALL SOLD - I sold my pool hall and am looking to liquidate some cues at wholesale prices.

I have 1 (had 4, sold 3 already) new Champion Break cues for sale. The one in the pic is mine that I currently use. They are great cues. Retail on these are $299.99 each. Have the sports wrap. Looking for Includes shipping. This is less than what I have into them.

Feel free to shoot me offers.

Please email at joshua.stephany@gmail.com or send private message if interested.

Thanks.
Attached Images

Last edited by GreenRoom; 04-12-2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Price Drop

Price Drop Bump!
Old
  (#2)
GreenRoom
AzB Silver Member
GreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond reputeGreenRoom has a reputation beyond repute

Price Drop Bump! - 03-26-2013, 11:27 AM

Bump it up

Old
  (#3)
italbomber
AzB Silver Member
italbomber is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to italbomber Send a message via Yahoo to italbomber  
03-26-2013, 12:21 PM

I was curious about this break cue and went thru the proper portals to find a dealer and below was the response I received from a gentleman named Darrin in regards to this break cue vs a bk2.

Thanks for the interest in Champion Break Cues.* Yes it is comparable, the only difference being it's lack of a low deflection shaft.* The Champion Break cue has a very similar design as far as the thickness and taper of the butt and shaft go and is also offered in a sports wrap as well.* It's hard to beat for the money.

Regards

Darrin

My friend just won one of these break cues in a APA regionals raffle. It breaks a ton and really like the way the tip holds chalk. I have decent control of the white when applying any type of english.

Thank you seller for a smooth transaction and am looking forward to trying with the sports wrap.

Dropped from my GN2 Holla!

bump
Old
  (#4)
GreenRoom
AzB Silver Member

bump - 04-01-2013, 10:37 AM

price drop bump. $130 shipped.

Last edited by GreenRoom; 04-01-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Price Drop Bump!
Old
  (#5)
GreenRoom
AzB Silver Member

Price Drop Bump! - 04-11-2013, 10:27 AM

$120 obo per cue.

Only one left!!!
Old
  (#6)
GreenRoom
AzB Silver Member

Only one left!!! - 04-11-2013, 11:34 AM

Get the last one before its gone!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: