AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Need information on parts for a 1963 Fischer pool table

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Need information on parts for a 1963 Fischer pool table
Old
  (#1)
tbasquin
AzB Bronze Member
tbasquin is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Need information on parts for a 1963 Fischer pool table - 04-10-2013, 12:41 PM

I was wondering if anyone has any information on my 1963 Fischer Pool table and where I can get parts for it? I need pockets; pocket gulleys, rails, and ball return tracks, and if I can use other than Fischer table parts for it. Also, does anyone know if it has a marble or slate top. The top on my table is white with gray/black lines throughout. Thanks Tim

Old
  (#2)
Johnnyt
Bring Back The 10 Foot Ta
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 227290

04-10-2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbasquin View Post
I was wondering if anyone has any information on my 1963 Fischer Pool table and where I can get parts for it? I need pockets; pocket gulleys, rails, and ball return tracks, and if I can use other than Fischer table parts for it. Also, does anyone know if it has a marble or slate top. The top on my table is white with gray/black lines throughout. Thanks Tim
Mr. Fischer is a member here or was. If he sees this he will proably tell you where to find the parts. Johnnyt

Old People Rock
These Golden years suck.

Table
Old
  (#3)
dontlitethat
:)
dontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1280
  Send a message via Skype™ to dontlitethat 
Table - 04-11-2013, 04:47 AM

Ewald is alive??
You won't find new old stock parts..the business/name changed hands a few times since the late 60's
I have a 62' and had to make any parts I needed.
Best of luck.
-
Rob.M

Last edited by dontlitethat; 04-11-2013 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Spełł

Old
  (#4)
tbasquin
AzB Bronze Member

04-11-2013, 07:10 AM

I am in need of some rails in a bad way. can you tell me what you used if you replaced yours, and I was thinking of converting my ball return to the pvc pipe type. I am sure there is a gulley that will work out there and the pockets I am sure are universal. Is your top slate or marble? Thanks, Tim

Table
Old
  (#5)
dontlitethat
dontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond repute

Table - 04-11-2013, 10:50 AM

Mine is a 32x64 coin op slate table. I cut a set of cushion blocks to fit and had some fun with the mouth openings because no one could make a ball on the tinny pockets that I did have in place before the table is where it is now and the new players/beer drinkers at the new location I have it set up at demanded bigger pockets' so I did just that but I put some death rattle angles on em on purpose' lol and shrunk the side pockets way up.
I did all kinds of work on that table and only kept it because I thought it was a unique table or else it would of been steeping stones to be cut and a fire started.
The chutes are sheet metal runs with some aluminum and wood gussets.
Enjoy'
-
Rob.M
Attached Images

Old
  (#6)
tbasquin
AzB Bronze Member

04-12-2013, 09:16 PM

Nice table Rob M.

Old
  (#7)
tbasquin
AzB Bronze Member

04-12-2013, 09:16 PM

Here's a picture of mine

Table
Old
  (#8)
dontlitethat

Table - 04-13-2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Nice table Rob M.
Thank you, it's really fun to play on, I've had some decent players on the table and it blows their mind.
Best of luck with your table.
-
Rob.M

Old
  (#9)
dontlitethat

04-17-2013, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Here's a picture of mine

-
That's a neat one! I a bit of digging around online and every place I could think of for pics and info on the old Fischer tables..
I noticed the tables over the years has changed the leg details on the bands, so I used two bands similar to what I found on the larger tables.
-enjoy
Rob.M

Billiards table | Shuffleboard tables | Pool Drawer | Harley style pool tables | Billiards table for sale

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: