AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page My installations and Restorations.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
My installations and Restorations.
Old
  (#1)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo
trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

My installations and Restorations. - 04-12-2013, 10:41 AM

http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?albumid=1481

For those who like pool tables, the link above is a photo album of many of the tables I have installed and some restorations from last year to now. Thanks for looking.

Trent from Toledo/ 8 On the Break / Toledo, Ohio

Old
  (#2)
9ball
AzB Silver Member
9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute

04-13-2013, 11:15 PM

Very nice work !

Have you played pool with your kid today!

Son, "I taught you everything you know, but not everything I know"

Just added a 1930's Sport King to the restoration Vault!
Old
  (#3)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo
trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

Just added a 1930's Sport King to the restoration Vault! - 04-14-2013, 09:43 AM

Thank you for the nice comment!

Just made a deal on a 1930's Sport King to add the restoration Vault inventory!

Trent

new pics from gold crown work
Old
  (#4)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

new pics from gold crown work - 04-15-2013, 09:57 PM

added a ball return system and also reveneered the rails in maple w/ new mother of pearl inlays on a past Gold Crown 2 restoration of mine. This table resides @ Mermer Fitness Training within The Shadow Valley Tennis Club in Maumee(very close to Toledo), Ohio. thanks for looking

More detailed pictures of the rail/ pocket work
Old
  (#5)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

More detailed pictures of the rail/ pocket work - 04-17-2013, 11:16 PM

More detailed pictures of the rail/ pocket work added ! not perfect, but, my work is progressing, next is the adding wood to make diamond standard 4.5 inch mouth an throat pockets. cant wait to document it!

Old
  (#6)
ohmike
AzB Bronze Member
ohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond reputeohmike has a reputation beyond repute

04-21-2013, 06:25 AM

Looks Great Trent.. i have checked out your work here on az and also your craigslist listings. I picked two gc-1 or gc-2 tables in the last year that are in need of restoration.I have one of them complete except for replacing the laminate on the top of the rails. can you advise on the best way to remove the existing and do you have any tips on replacement. i cant wait to get them finished..ill be the only kid on the block with 2 9 ft restored gc tables in the man cave. Keep Up the good Work thanks mike

it may sound weird.
Old
  (#7)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

it may sound weird. - 04-21-2013, 08:32 AM

Thanks for checkin out my work and be sure to get in touch if you need any help or advice.

Trent (419)491-7476

Last edited by trentfromtoledo; 05-12-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: secrets!

Another Gold Crown 2 Project bites the dust!
Old
  (#8)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

Another Gold Crown 2 Project bites the dust! - 05-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Dayton, Ohio on May 12th, 2013. Another fun install!

Trent from Toledo (419)491-7476

p.s. I have a total of 9 Gold Crowns on hand right now.
Old
  (#9)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

p.s. I have a total of 9 Gold Crowns on hand right now. - 05-16-2013, 01:12 PM

I have 7- 8foot Gold Crown 4's and 2- 9foot Gold Crown 2's. If anyone is interested give a call @ (419)491-7476.

Trent from Toledo

p.s. Have another Gold Crown 2 Install next week, our first "Gold Veined" powdercoating! will post pics asap!

Old
  (#10)
Mr. Bond
Orbis Non Sufficit
Mr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Bond has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2013, 01:25 PM

nice work!

what cushion brand and profile do you use for the older GCs?

depends on the customers preference.
Old
  (#11)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

depends on the customers preference. - 05-16-2013, 01:32 PM

thanks! i prefer to use the brunswick superspeeds, but, i go with what the customer prefers / wants to pay for. the tables are basically stripped completely down and customer picks every option.

k55 profile
Old
  (#12)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

k55 profile - 05-16-2013, 01:33 PM

k55 profile

Most Recent Gold Crown 2 Install, Monclova, Ohio.
Old
  (#13)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

Most Recent Gold Crown 2 Install, Monclova, Ohio. - 05-25-2013, 07:32 PM

Update*** Most Recent Gold Crown 2 Install, Monclova, Ohio.

Last edited by trentfromtoledo; 05-25-2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: forgot link!

Tables
Old
  (#14)
dontlitethat
:)
dontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond reputedontlitethat has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1280
  Send a message via Skype™ to dontlitethat 
Tables - 05-26-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
k55 profile
-
I think everyone that's has replied to your post about cushions is trying to tell you that the current K55 profile will not fit the subrail bevel correctly of the GC-1,2's and older brunswick tables without a modification done to correct the layout of the rail liner. The layout of the superspeed cushion has changed a bit since the GC2
-I hope this all works out for u.
-
Rob.M

Thanks! I Already talked to RealKingCobra!!!
Old
  (#15)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

Talking Thanks! I Already talked to RealKingCobra!!! - 05-26-2013, 02:54 PM

Yes, I am aware and Glen actually called me to discuss it. Although I am not quite sure whom you are speaking of when you say "I think everyone that's has replied to your post", Mr. Bond was the only one who asked anything concerning profile of cushions I use. I appreciate your concern and thank-you for pointing that out. I have not had a SINGLE complaint as of yet. I only have 2 Gold Crown 2's left (have sold and installed 8 GC II's this year) and now have 7- Gold Crown IV 8 footer's on hand. Cushions on them are good so unless someone wants to upgrade to something better I am leaving those on there!

Billiards table | Shuffleboard tables | Pool Drawer | Harley style pool tables | Billiards table for sale

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: