John Bender Cue
Old
  (#1)
AK-Stick
AzB Silver Member
AK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond reputeAK-Stick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

John Bender Cue - 04-23-2013, 06:53 PM

I haven't made my mind up on this yet. John made me this cue and it is number 66 and dated 7/16/11. I ordered this cue after purchasing a cue that John had all ready built. I sent John the wood for the cue and he built it to my specs. The cue is an exceptional playing cue and has been played but not abused. I am only considering this as I am shortly coming up on Southwests build schedule and after the Hercek I got last year my girl friend ie Lady is a bit flustered over me getting another cue and she not getting a new floor (go figure). I know everyone claims that the cue they are selling plays but this one will play with any of them, and I have been fortunate to have played with some of the best.

Joint- .849 inch-“5/16-14 Piloted Buffalo Horn Joint”
Balence Point- 18 1/4 inch
Butt Weight- 15.6 oz
Shafts- Sunken wood from Timeless Timber
Shaft 1- 4.2 oz
Shaft 2- 4.4 oz
Ivory Ferrules

If you wish to make a reasonable offer I may entertain it how ever I REALLY don't want to let this go.
Attached Images

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: