Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page 1990 Tourn. Program, Schedule and ticket featuring Fusco, Hopkins, Varner and Sigel
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
1990 Tourn. Program, Schedule and ticket featuring Fusco, Hopkins, Varner and Sigel
Old
  (#1)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member
smartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

1990 Tourn. Program, Schedule and ticket featuring Fusco, Hopkins, Varner and Sigel - 05-17-2013, 04:53 AM

***REDUCED***Pieces are in good condition, great for collector and suitable for framing. Tournament held at West End Billiards Elizabeth N.J..9ball, 14.1 and one pocket. Program has player pictures and bio's. Price shipped $44.00. OBO
Attached Images

Last edited by smartguy; 11-21-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Old
  (#2)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member
smartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond reputesmartguy has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2013, 02:22 AM

Bump to the top

Old
  (#3)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

05-21-2013, 06:29 PM

bump to the top

Old
  (#4)
skierlawyer
AzB Silver Member
skierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond reputeskierlawyer has a reputation beyond repute

05-21-2013, 09:37 PM

I was there, it was awesome. There was a tie between Mike Sigel and Allen Hopkins, and the tie breaker was a set of 10-ball that Mike won to win the event. I can't remember if it was Nick Varner or Mike Sigel, I think it was Nick Varner that had a 150 and out run during the straight pool. This is my best pool memory from my youth.

Old
  (#5)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

05-24-2013, 05:29 AM

Bump to the top

Old
  (#6)
Sealegs50
'99 FLHR
Sealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond reputeSealegs50 has a reputation beyond repute

05-24-2013, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skierlawyer View Post
I was there, it was awesome. There was a tie between Mike Sigel and Allen Hopkins, and the tie breaker was a set of 10-ball that Mike won to win the event. I can't remember if it was Nick Varner or Mike Sigel, I think it was Nick Varner that had a 150 and out run during the straight pool. This is my best pool memory from my youth.
I was there, too. Incredible series of matches. I don't remember how many of the matches I attended. IIRC, Jimmy Fusco was a late replacement for Steve Mizerak who had to drop out. I am pretty sure it was Nick who scored the 150, but I forget against who. The other stand-out game for me was a 1P match that I believe was between Nick and Jimmy. There were 1.5 hr time slots allotted for each match. 1P was best of 3. But in that match, the first game took the full hour and a half. I don't think a ball was made until the last 5 minutes. Amazing safety play and it didn't look like a balkline game. They needed to come back and finish the match later that evening. The final 1P game(s) went pretty fast.

Great memories of a great pool room. I wish I had the tapes.

Old
  (#7)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

05-26-2013, 06:17 PM

bump to the top

Old
  (#8)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

05-30-2013, 03:02 PM

bump to the top

Old
  (#9)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

06-07-2013, 04:50 AM

Bump to the top

Old
  (#10)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

06-10-2013, 11:35 AM

Bump to the top

Old
  (#11)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

06-14-2013, 05:36 PM

bump to the top

Old
  (#12)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2013, 02:01 PM

bump to the top

Old
  (#13)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

07-07-2013, 10:42 AM

Bump to the top

Old
  (#14)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

07-13-2013, 03:26 AM

Bump !!!!!

Old
  (#15)
smartguy
AzB Silver Member

07-17-2013, 05:13 AM

Bump !!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: