[Asking for opinions] - Predator P3LCW

Hustlin-Felice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys :)

I would like to ask you for some opinions of Predator P3LCW.
How does it play ? What was your feeling of the game playing with it ?

Is the taper doing big difference Z-2 vs 314-2 ( pro taper vs stronger tapper)? I asking because I using close bridge for most shots of my game, just apart follow. Plus I using long bridge like Shane or Earl. So here is a question, how it will affect my game ? Will I feel discomfort with Stronger taper ?

Is the shaft 314-2 or either Z-2 fauty ? Because I heared then some people had some problems with foam/empty space in it ?
What's your experience with them ?

Last edited:

Needing weight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had a couple of P2s. I've never had a P3.

I liked my P2s

But I believe the technology that predator brings to the table which enables your game to improve is all in the shaft not in the butt.

I no longer play with the P2s but I do still play with predator shafts 314-2 and Z2, They are awesome

The Z2 is my personal favorite. I would recommend that you put a Z2 onto any cue and you will love it!!

Hustlin-Felice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Needing weight ;)

Is there anyone else who would like to share with us his experience with Predator P3 ?

purpdrag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had the P3 with a Z2 shaft since Dec 2012 and I like it. I made my decision after borrowing a friend's cue with the 314-2 shaft. I didn't notice much difference between 314-2 and Z2 but never had the opportunity to try both in the same day.

My P3 came with a Moori medium which was excellent. Recently replaced with a no name tip that the guy swore hti just like Moori medium. Not a huge difference but enough that I can notice and it's not as good as the Moori.