:: Inlayed Sword & Axe :: Fanciest Break Cue Ever !!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Before i introduce the cue and cue maker, let's look at the cue first...

-----------------------------------------------------

This cue is Made In China.

Yup, you read that right...it's a Custom Cue Made In China by a new Chinese maker.

The cue maker's name is Cheng Yong (or Yong Cheng in the states since in Asia we call the names out by the Last Name first) and he names his cues Northern Demon Cues (I did a direct translation from it's chinese name..so it might sound weird here).

Well Cheng Yong isn't entirely new to cue making. He has been making cues since 2007 so he's into his 6th year right now. Pretty remarkable considering i see many new age cue makers still making very basic stuff after years of being in the biz.

Nothing much to say about this cue except that it's Beautiful and it's a Break Cue.

Cue doesn't belong to me so don't ask me why anyone who have a break cue this fancy, there's money everywhere in the world and apparently there's aplenty here in China. This cue isn't cheap by ANY standards.

One interesting thing to note is that the ringwork isn't just a design but it's a Chinese Character. It's the owner's name.

Wish i could provide more information but that's all i know at the moment and i'm being asked to share these pics with AZ. Cue maker is not taking any International Orders right now either and there's no way to contact him unless you can communicate in Chinese. I'll be sure to convey any questions if there's any at all.

I hear there's another monster cue (pun intended) in the works right now and i'll be sharing with the community again once those pics are available.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
"Sharp" cue! Thanks for sharing!

Larry

That's fast Larry...you stalking me or something?

Awesome,interesting and unique break cue.Work looks to be precise as well.
:wink::wink::wink:

Haven't had the good fortune of seeing this cue in flesh but like yourself i think it looks good.

I'm still trying to pronounce the name on the cue...
Looks sweet!

Rob.M

Hehe, it reads 喆 (Zhe). Now you know. ;)

leftfootbl

not enough money!!!!
Silver Member
that's a real beauty!! love the details in the axe and the swords! and you always have photos that are so professional. Thanks for sharing! :)

Brice

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well...up to now only flaws i see in chinese cues is that the builders dont know english :eek:......and what hurts me even more is that even the case maker dont know any english,LOL...
Curious what is the weight of this cue??As for the rest the cue is nice,nice,niceee :grin:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
That is so beautiful ...excellent work;)

that's a real beauty!! love the details in the axe and the swords! and you always have photos that are so professional. Thanks for sharing! :)

Brice

Thanks for the kind words fortunately i didn't take this group of pictures that's why they're stunning :) The cue maker got some professionals to do it hehe.

Well...up to now only flaws i see in chinese cues is that the builders dont know english :eek:......and what hurts me even more is that even the case maker dont know any english,LOL...
Curious what is the weight of this cue??As for the rest the cue is nice,nice,niceee :grin:

I'm not sure about the weight either, i could ask.
He actually has another cue coming up and that cue is crazier than this one PLUS it'll be paired with a case made by your favourite case maker...wanna make a guess? :rolleyes:

That's some nice, clean work !!

Man that's a serious break cue!! Wow, very nice work...
Clint

Thank you for sharing, this cue was deff a breath of fresh air before I head to work :thumbup:

Thanks for all the kinds words guys, i'll be sure to convey the messages.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Well do keep them nice comments coming.
I'll be giving the link to the cue maker and he can come on here with google translate to see all the nice comments.

I think it's motivating to these cue makers to know that the country that is big on custom cue appreciates his work.

bobforest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not my cup o tea jive, But appreciate the workmanship!!! Can't say I've seen any comparable in a break cue.. good stuff

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

bobforest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not my cup o tea jive, But appreciate the workmanship!!! Can't say I've seen anything comparable in a break cue.. good stuff

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2