:: Rugged Case by John Barton :: Loads of Pictures...

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Don't think these cases need much introduction but since i just ordered 2 new ones (one for myself and another for a friend), i figured i should take some nice pictures of these cases who people who are deciding whether to get one.

These rugged cases have come a long long way...i think i was the first to own these cases like 2 years ago and they were only prototype cases, at least that's what john named them. I got like 2 or 3 of them and sold them. All i can say is these new ones look much better than they used to, or maybe because the older ones i had was black and these new ones looks brighter hehe.

All in all i'd say these Rugged Cases are the best bang for bang on a cue case and importantly you get uncompromised protection for your cues! I intend to use this case for when i travel abroad cos they're lighter than some of the other tooled leather cases i own and i don't have to worry about rain or stains.

Here comes the picture galore...

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Jive, great cases... i like them both.. i really like the blue one...

here is a few pics of mine! :) John said mind is unique with the leather trim..

mine also has my name on the lid also...

i also have a black 4x8 that i got from seyberts, doesnt have any bells and whistles nit it makes an amazing storage case..

:)

chris

brnbl3x4-3p2h-a-front_zps40273d90.jpg
[/URL]
brnbl3x4-3p2h-b-back_zpsd635bf42.jpg
[/URL]
brnbl3x4-3p2h-d-right_zps8f815d85.jpg
[/URL]
brnbl3x4-3p2h-e-interior_zpse806d08a.jpg
[/URL]

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MAn, those are some great pics. Rugged is a nice case, but you make it look like a million bucks. Nice one!

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 4/8 that I use on a daily basis. I like it for the space and weight it affords.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,134
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,118
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,036

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
great photos from Jive as usual. :)

Brice

Thanks Brice.

I think I might need to buy one of these.

If you're looking for a case for everyday use with a tight budget then this case is your only choice!

I like the Orange Case, but how about an Orange Interior.

It's actually Fiery Red, like bright bright red...unfortunately my photo taking skills overexposed the whole thing and made it orangey haha.

Jive, great cases... i like them both.. i really like the blue one...

here is a few pics of mine! :) John said mind is unique with the leather trim..

mine also has my name on the lid also...

i also have a black 4x8 that i got from seyberts, doesnt have any bells and whistles nit it makes an amazing storage case..

:)

chris

That's a unique one for sure Chris, i didn't know you could do leather trimmings, i think i would've opted for it on my red one!

MAn, those are some great pics. Rugged is a nice case, but you make it look like a million bucks. Nice one!

Thanks for ur kind words!

Mine should be in Friday!

It'll be worth the wait! You'll see.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I have two of these cases. A black 1x2 and a tan 3x4. When I got them I loaded the 3x4 up with 2 butts and 3 shafts(custom Vigus matching pair) and flipped it upside down. My wife almost fell out in the floor until she realized the cues weren't going to come out.

I would've felt really bad if they hit the floor when I did that. The craftsmanship is excellent on these cases. Great product.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
I have two of these cases. A black 1x2 and a tan 3x4. When I got them I loaded the 3x4 up with 2 butts and 3 shafts(custom Vigus matching pair) and flipped it upside down. My wife almost fell out in the floor until she realized the cues weren't going to come out.

I would've felt really bad if they hit the floor when I did that. The craftsmanship is excellent on these cases. Great product.

lol.. you wont believe peoples faces when i do that when there is a tascarella and two motteys in my case! lol

chris

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want one but, what am I missing?

The bare bones black from seyberts is $100 & free S/H. Order from his site (and yes you can pick colors, extra pockets & handles for a charge of course) but S/H is $75?

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
I want one but, what am I missing?

The bare bones black from seyberts is $100 & free S/H. Order from his site (and yes you can pick colors, extra pockets & handles for a charge of course) but S/H is $75?

the shipping of $75 he charges is the exact cost.. i ordered my case on like june 30th and it shipped on the july 1st and i recieved it at 8:00am on the monday 1 week later.. i would say thats pretty fast from china with a holiday in between...

i also bought a 4x8 from seyberts for storage because the inside of the case is so nice.. but for my everyday case, i wanted the extra pocket, and the extra top handle, and of course my name on the top.. oh almost forgot about the seyberts only came in black inside and outside.. mine is sand and blue on the outside...

chris

gunderjj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB rugged case....

I just bought one from seyberts and it was a 4x8 for like 114. Use code aparules for a discount and free shipping. You also get 12 seybert dollars to spend on something else so in the end a 4x8 case is around 100 bucks. If I like this one I might order one directly from JB to get a different color, top handle, third pocket etc, but for the price you can not beat a 4x8 for around $100.

http://www.seyberts.com/products/JB_Basic_Rugged_Black_4x8_Pool_Cue_Case-103663-10488.html

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
I just bought one from seyberts and it was a 4x8 for like 114. Use code aparules for a discount and free shipping. You also get 12 seybert dollars to spend on something else so in the end a 4x8 case is around 100 bucks. If I like this one I might order one directly from JB to get a different color, top handle, third pocket etc, but for the price you can not beat a 4x8 for around $100.

http://www.seyberts.com/products/JB_Basic_Rugged_Black_4x8_Pool_Cue_Case-103663-10488.html

You also get a 15 seyberts credit you can use on other things, I also got a qclaw with my 4x8..

Chris