Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page 2013 Challenge of Champions

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
2013 Challenge of Champions
Old
  (#1)
malidave
AzB Silver Member
malidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

2013 Challenge of Champions - 09-16-2013, 10:46 AM

Typically the Challenge of Champions and Tournament of Champions are played in October at the Mohegan Sun in CT, they are packaged to together.

I have searched and can not find anything information, anyone know of what is going on? This was know as the longest running TV tournament I believe, and run by Billiards International.

Old
  (#2)
JAM
AzB Gold Member
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

09-16-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malidave View Post
Typically the Challenge of Champions and Tournament of Champions are played in October at the Mohegan Sun in CT, they are packaged to together.

I have searched and can not find anything information, anyone know of what is going on? This was know as the longest running TV tournament I believe, and run by Billiards International.
It could be that the Matt Braun Party is over.

On another note, the Billiards Digest Publisher Column online has no new entries past June 2013. There are none for July, August, and September 2013.

Sign of the times? Not sure.

Old
  (#3)
malidave
AzB Silver Member
malidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond reputemalidave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-16-2013, 11:56 AM

I called a number that I think was Billiards International number, someone picked up and said they were out of business?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: