Steve Dunkel fancy Cocobolo sneaky

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Some of you may have seen the previous thread I had offering this cue for sale. There is a change in the specs of the cue and the forum doesn't allow for the the editing of the title of threads so I had to start a new one.

Originally the cue was 60" with a 30" butt and what I thought were going to be 30" shafts. Mr Dunkel made an additional shaft for the cue and it ended up being 29" so I had Paul Drexler modify the shaft I have to match. So the cue is now 59" with a 30" butt and 29" shafts. I should have the new shaft by this weekend.

The cue was made from a Mark Bear blank and has an absolutely beautiful peice of Cocobolo into curly birdseye maple. The photos do not do this cue justice. It is in very good condition with only one very small mark in the finish. It is almost unnoticable unless you're really looking for it.

From what I understand, Steve currently has a 2+ year wait for a cue. Combine that with the fact that he will not be making any more sneaky pete's (and Bear blanks are no longer available) and this is a must have.

Specs:

59" cue with 30" butt and 29" shafts.

Butt-15.90 oz

Shaft 1-4.05 oz/12.5mm (very stiff old growth) Juma Ferrule with Black King medium tip.

Shaft 2-3.90 oz/13.05mm (old growth) Ivory ferrule with Kamui medium tip

Asking SOLD!!!

Forum rules do NOT allow for questions and answers to be posted in the thread so please shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Second shaft is now here and will be shipped with the cue. I will update the original post with specs.

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I've played with this cue and I gotta say that it is one of the BEST players I have had in my hands over the least couple of years. Very well playing cue and also very beautiful cue. The pics do not do this cue justice.

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Up again.

I'm shocked this cue hasn't sold already. Seriously guys. this is made from a Mark Bear blank and plays fantastic.

Please remember this cue is now 59".

I will take trades as well.

Last edited:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Bump again for some additional trade offers/

I will consider trades for cues, cases, or just straight cash. Will take a partial trade for a Mezz sneaky or Predator sneaky (with orange veneers)

Here are a few additional photos to help you decide. :thumbup:

Last edited: