Brand New Predator BK3 FOR Sale, Wrap-Less

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
UPDATED 1/29/14

I have (3) Predator BK3 Wrapless for sale and ready to ship out

Brand New, never chalked or used, Predator BK3 (Wrap-Less) For Sale....

PM me for a shipped price...

Attachments

• 1246.jpg
    1246.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 2,075
  • 1243.jpg
    1243.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 2,574
  • 1248.jpg
    1248.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,782
  • 1249.jpg
    1249.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 2,774
Last edited:

Indyelmo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh yea send payment not knowing makes SENSE !! Just not the Right way to do business !!!!

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Wow i asked if it was still availible ??? Nice way to do things

Did you send him a PM? Rain-Main is a very fair seller,and he has good prices.I don't think that he would diss you on purpose.He's the kind of guy,that will try and get what you want,if he can.Just my 2 cents.
Marc

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
Thanks Batalarms, I appreciate the kind words..:eek:

Im Sorry, but it works very well actually. If the buy now link is there, it is available, and when it gets sold it is then taken down and I then add that it has been sold in big, bold, red letters..

I do understand your point though, because there are more than a few people who forget, or just simply fail to update their listing when their item gets sold, but I do my best to update my listing(s) when they are sold..

Also, there are several reasons for listing an ad with a "Buy Now" button; First, it simplifies and streamlines things. Info is listed, price is listed, you do not have to ask for a paypal address to send payment to and wait for the reply back. If you want it and feel the price is fair, then you just simply buy it. Very easy... Second, it helps to eliminate 'offers' on the item. It is for sale for the price that is listed, not the best offer, and not open for trades... When I have an item that is open for offers and/or trade offers, I either say that, or I do not list it with a buy now button.. Lastly, and I've seen this situation happen many times here on AZ, it eliminates any argument. Too many times I've seen someone complaining because the seller sold the item to another person and not to them. The "Buy Now" button avoids this situation, because the first person to commit to the purchase and send the funds gets the item. Simple as that... ;)

Last edited:

Indyelmo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I talked to him before when it first posted , and was short on $$$ , he lowered the price i saw was about 5 pages old , i posted on his post if it was availible still ??? Was ready to buy it !!!

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   1
stock update

UPDATED 1/29/14

I have (3) Predator BK3 Wrapless for sale and ready to ship out

Brand New, never chalked or used, Predator BK3 (Wrap-Less) For Sale....

PM me for a shipped price....

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I might be interested in a BK3, you still have one in stock. If yes, what would be your price ship to Canada and can you adjust the weight at 19oz sharp.

This will complete my Predator set, one player, one Jump cue and maybe a BK3. :)

Lucas
Lucas Cue Shop