Monster wrapless. Guess the cue maker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got it from someone from az, so I did not make the design or ordered cue from cuemaker!!

Got it today and only word I have seeing it up close it wow. Everything is flawless

Ridiculous amount of inlays- abalone and ivorine. juma joint and ferrules
8 bridged veneers- dead even inside and outside
Colours are reversed in boxes, I thinks is a cool idea to change the order of veneers
2 full shafts- one is snow white, second is darker (like old growth)
3/8x10 pin

I will post more info about woods and specs after you guys guess the cue maker!!
at least 3 guys on az know who made it- so please be quite lol

096.jpg

099.jpg

104.jpg

101.jpg

092.jpg

Last edited:

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
i sooo hope your kidding but i'm guessing your not. The pin is a-typical as are the miters that hes done with the arcs that are not present on this cue.

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got it from someone from az, so I did not make the design or ordered cue from cuemaker!!

I will post picture of pin

091.jpg

Last edited:

Thomas Wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty obvious example of blatant design theft. Damn shame - I believe Scott Gracio's arced-window element is original to him, and as such should remain untouchable for as long as he wants to keep it that way. Since it's also clear that Scott did NOT give his permission to have his design copied, whoever made this one ought to be drummed out of the business.

TW

mel_smOg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JD it is, Jamie!

here are pictures of previous owner- very reputable azer, not sure if he ordered it or someone else did.

cue is signed "JD 2013"

Curly sapele wood (has 3D effect like curly Koa) and ebony

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

Last edited:

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty obvious example of blatant design theft. Damn shame - I believe Scott Gracio's arced-window element is original to him, and as such should remain untouchable for as long as he wants to keep it that way. Since it's also clear that Scott did NOT give his permission to have his design copied, whoever made this one ought to be drummed out of the business.

TW

Hmmm, I see a trend developing from this cuemaker, unfortunately it goes beyond just stealing elements of a design...
JD cue: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=220132
Original: http://chalkers.com/articles/id124.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.