Mosconi cup Live Stream??

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
I've been looking online on how to gain access online to watch the Mosconi cup.

Unfortunately all I've come across is day 2 & 4 on matchroompool.com..

Anyone know how to buy a pass to stream the entire event from start to finish?!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been looking online on how to gain access online to watch the Mosconi cup.

Unfortunately all I've come across is day 2 & 4 on matchroompool.com..

Anyone know how to buy a pass to stream the entire event from start to finish?!

The only thing I can find at the time of this writing is here on the MosconiCup website.

Last year, it was shown live on ESPN-something, and we were able to access it on my computer via my cable provider of Comcast. I do not know if that will be the same this year, but if it is, that was easy peasy. :cool:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
$4.95 for 4 days of MC, WOW. That's the best bargain in pool in a looooonnnng time. Johnnyt

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
I really hope they broadcoast it on ESPN-3 again - I watched it through my XBox Live account and it was awesome!! If not, guess I'll just buy the PPV mentioned above. NO way I'm not watching this! :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really hope they broadcoast it on ESPN-3 again - I watched it through my XBox Live account and it was awesome!! If not, guess I'll just buy the PPV mentioned above. NO way I'm not watching this! :)

That is what I did, as well. I think you had to have Comcast as the provider, but I'm not sure if other providers offered it.

coreyh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live coverage of the first 3 hours each day will be on Fox Soccer Plus from 11am-2pm Pacific. The next 2 hours shift over to Fox Sports 2 from 2-4pm. Replays will be shown each night on Fox Soccer Plus.

Unfortunately, Fox Soccer Plus is a standalone channel with a separate $14.95/month subscription above and beyond other sports packages, so I'll be DVR'ing the Fox Sports 2 shows only.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I got told it would not be broadcast in my area...AFTER I paid LOL. Got me. Johnnyt

marlin

Registered
I also had the same thing happen to me as I did to Johnnyt. After I had signed jup and paid my fee it said it would \not be broadcast in my area. When checking further within the website it said that it would not be broadcast only in the UK and Ireland. I have sent a message to the company to see what the real story is.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like it will be $4.95 for all 4 days.

https://secure.pool.livesport.tv/buy

Prior to paying if you browse sports... select pool the message is (for Virginia and I am assuming most of North America)...

Due to territory licensing restrictions, POOL is unable to broadcast these events in your territory. Please check back later as restrictions vary for different events.

See the post about Fox...

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I shouldn't have to look all over the fn website to find out I can't get it in my area. It shouldn't take my money in the first place if not broadcast in my area. $5 X ?=? Johnnyt

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
download hola and change your ip to Britain maybe? then it should stream, right?

be alot cooler if it did! :)

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
Sorry about that

Sorry about that I guess I didn't look around very far. I just saw that and got pretty excited.

Prior to paying if you browse sports... select pool the message is (for Virginia and I am assuming most of North America)...

Due to territory licensing restrictions, POOL is unable to broadcast these events in your territory. Please check back later as restrictions vary for different events.

See the post about Fox...

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Sorry about that I guess I didn't look around very far. I just saw that and got pretty excited.

Nothing to be sorry about. If I found it 1st I would have put it on here too. It's not the $5 that I'm pissed off about, it's that I thought I was going to see 4 days of live MC. Johnnyt