Several new full splice blanks.

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently I made five new full splice blanks. Decided to show them to you. Thanks for watching.:)

212568974.jpg

212568973.jpg

Here there was a little oiled to show the color and contrast.

212568983.jpg

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for the long absence, but I was in the hospital, pneumonia:(. Now almost everything is fine and I'm gradually going back into a working rhythm :). Soon this pair will be ready.

213331106.jpg

213331107.jpg

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Sorry for the long absence, but I was in the hospital, pneumonia:(. Now almost everything is fine and I'm gradually going back into a working rhythm :). Soon this pair will be ready.

213331106.jpg

213331107.jpg

Looks beautiful.

Did you get my email??

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many questions about the joint in the PM. Thanks.
That's the joint will look.

213360527.jpg

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Glad your feeling better. Sucks to be sidelined with something as big as pneumonia, it takes so long to get back to good health. Awesome work in this thread. Real nice ringwork.
Dave

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do u sell them how much for 5 pieces ?

These blanks are not for sale. All ready to be finished as cues. I rarely do blanks for sale, as their price is quite high, from 330-350 dollars, and they have some nuances during finishing operations. If you are not afraid of a little difficulty, then write a PM. ;) I will be glad to help. :)

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad your feeling better. Sucks to be sidelined with something as big as pneumonia, it takes so long to get back to good health. Awesome work in this thread. Real nice ringwork.
Dave

Thanks for your support :). Doing my best to get back all the way to workshop as quickly as possible. :)