Special Thanks to Eric Crisp

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On this Christmas holiday I want to give a very special thanks to Sugartree " Eric Crisp ".
Just received this cue yesterday as a Christmas present from Eric & the Crisp family thank you very much for such a great present !! Just speechless when I received this cue with Eric letting me know this is my Christmas present. Not sure what else to say but a very big thank you and couldn't be any better !!!
There quite a few new Sugartree delivered during this Christmas Holiday and I'm sure for those who own these 10th Anniversary Sugartree will be a proud owner and enjoy every minute of it. Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday to you all and your love ones !!! Cheers !!!!!

d6d39ba2bb18165800f0cfc623897068_zpsb85c2ded.jpg

7b4e7b7817241e9559ee30df02dcbb81_zps4da29dc2.jpg

cf53d7d3e5618af6ba7e39553347ea8a_zps4de06741.jpg

7e185bbe60c919578ed7d1790045cda9_zps4cc3924b.jpg

916baac360832f0110a224bd3112247b_zpsfc14c6dc.jpg

16533c1151968cdc4548921113a23c61_zps2015b991.jpg

cb3a74c59b36b0e210e1fa532b30f379_zpsc5eae35b.jpg

0da7c1e54858e2de58b1bd3f82b7b0d6_zps0c60d2cd.jpg

67aeb70b165c445afb8121175a698ac0_zpsb6a22ca1.jpg

Last edited:

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
That right there is my all-tome favorite sugartree. Without a doubt, out of the many I have seen on here or in person, this one stands alone. The way the woods interact, especially with the points is surreal.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Dam nice pictures buddy! I was ready to comment on how terrible your pics look and have you send the cue to me as always :)

That's a really nice gesture from Eric and since you can't shoot much in Bonzai land right now you should really send the cue to me to break it in a little hehe.

Beautiful cue buddy, have always been a skeptic when it comes to buckeye burl but this one turned out really really good.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Eric really comes up with some nice wood. That is a beautiful cue.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
gorgeous cue sir, but is it (just) a cue? congrats and merry xmax

Cuong.

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Merry Christmas!!!!

First of all congratulation!!!!! beautiful cue. Eric did a awesome job on this cue and woods combination. This cue for sure a keeper.
I remember a while back someone posted here about a VERY 1ST 10th Anniversary number 1of 10 cue. Now that I see this number 1 of 10 cue you got from Eric. I just wonder did someone pick up a copy Sugartree cue that looks like a 10t Anniversary cue? Maybe a different number???

Last edited:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kind of take your breath away.

Great Christmas story. Being on the receiving end of a fine Cue for Christmas or any day is something you will cherish for life. Every time you pick it up. Every time you look at. Every time you will feel the love. It is a great story.
Merry Christmas!
Nick Serdula

somms69

escape artist
Silver Member
First of all congratulation!!!!! beautiful cue. Eric did a awesome job on this cue and woods combination. This cue for sure a keeper.
I remember a while back someone posted here about a VERY 1ST 10th Anniversary number 1of 10 cue. Now that I see this number 1 of 10 cue you got from Eric. I just wonder did someone pick up a copy Sugartree cue that looks like a 10t Anniversary cue? Maybe a different number???
Beautiful ST here. As I recall the previously posted "#1", although being made with the anniversary wood, wasn't signed or numbered. Just the owner, whom may or may not be considered self aggrandizing, saying it was per Eric. For what it's worth.

Todd

Quality Cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

See the link below. The 10th anniversary cue that Eric hand delivered to me in Kentucky on July 12, 2012 on his way to Ohio was the first of the 10 Sugartree Anniversary cues completed. That's a fact that is beyond dispute.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=282966&highlight=Sugartree

Two days ago, on 12/23/13, Eric hand delivered two cues to my house on his way through Kentucky. I will post photos later today. One of them is a 24 pointer with 24 scallops, with 11 rings per micro ring. Needless to say, it is off the charts.

Last edited:

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
i read the threads. One cue says one of 10 by the maker, the other does not. To me, end of story. I understand though that someone in this debate must end up with sour grapes, and for that I feel bad. But in the end, what your left with is a stunning cue. AW poor babies.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue says 1 of 10 in black and white and the other 1 of 10 CLAIM isn't even marked. End of story. That being said what a wonderful Christmas gift and You are very lucky to own the VERY 1st of 10 in the ANNIVERSARY series of Eric's cues!! Thanks for sharing man and enjoy.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I don't think MG cares much about this situation. At the time of his original post his was as he claimed the first of the Anniversary cues delivered. He does not even own the cue anymore and the current owner has a beautiful cue that many would love to own.

JMO....TommyT

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
See the link below. The 10th anniversary cue that Eric hand delivered to me in Kentucky on July 12, 2012 on his way to Ohio was the first of the 10 Sugartree Anniversary cues completed. That's a fact that is beyond dispute.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=282966&highlight=Sugartree

Two days ago, on 12/23/13, Eric hand delivered two cues to my house on his way through Kentucky. I will post photos later today. One of them is a 24 pointer with 24 scallops, with 11 rings per micro ring. Needless to say, it is off the charts.

Merry Christmas Mike. Thanks for the link. I guess I am being a bad bad man...... did not get a chance to own one of these beauty:eek::eek:

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hay

This cue says 1 of 10 in black and white and the other 1 of 10 CLAIM isn't even marked. End of story. That being said what a wonderful Christmas gift and You are very lucky to own the VERY 1st of 10 in the ANNIVERSARY series of Eric's cues!! Thanks for sharing man and enjoy.

Wow. How does it happen. Beautiful post. All the right reasons. Christmas Day!
Best of Provenance.
I have to agree. #1. Eric chose it for this special Cue. Probably too many reasons to list.
Great Christmas Cue!

Enjoy and Congratulations,
Nick :thumbup: