Brand new set of cyclop balls

  • Thread starter Thread starter JC
  • Start date Start date

JC

Coos Cues
Never been hit. $200 shipped to your door Contintntal US.

002.jpg

JC
 
Cyclop balls with normal colors, nice I have not seen that before.
At the BCA and other tournaments around Vegas where these balls were used the Cyclop balls look like they fell out of a bag a skittles with their funking colors.

The cool thing I hear about these balls are:
1. Cyclop is using the formula compound from the original Centennial Balls
2. I hear the quality control on these balls is very HIGH, maintaining a very strict tolerance for the uniformity of weight & size.
 
Last edited:
cyclop

The Cyclop rep in Vegas when I was there said , they come in the skittle colors or regular colors.
 
I have a set from BCA Nationals...great balls, and they keep clean better than any other set I've tried. Centennials looks awful after just a few days of play, Cyclop look spotless for weeks. They also skid less.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top