I'm drunk

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
Anyone else? Wednesday night 9 ball tournaments seem to have an effect on my drinking habit. Ah, who cares anyway? I'm going to sleep, please don't wake me til at least noon or else I'll be one pissed off drunk with a hang over. Wait a minute, make it 1 p.m. WooooHoooo, I just found a whole pack of cigarettes in my dresser drawer, wonder how old they are? Hmmm, tastes like shit, dry as hell, but it's better than nothin'. Damn I wish I had a double-double right now. I'll play anyone in the world a race to 9 for a double-double right now. Hell, I'd give Efren the 7 for a double-double. Have I mentioned how much I love double-doubles? He might get the 6 if we made it a 4X.

I gotta stop drinking so much on Wednesday nights. I'll wake up tomorrow, check my previous posts, see this one, and go ape shit. But who cares anyway? We're all family, right? Yea right, kick the drunk ass outta the house, huh? Night all. Oh, 1 more thing, anyone going by In-N-Out Burger, pick me up a double-double, fries, and a very large coke. Peace, John.

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Reading your post makes me wonder -- isn't there a TUI (typing under the influence) law, or something, in your state...?

-- peer

CaptainJR

Shiver me timbers.
Silver Member
I guess I'm going to start getting drunk again while playing. I have to so I can keep my title.

You see, I sold my boat, so I'm not a boat captain anymore. So, I went to my old pool team that I quit a year and a half ago. I told them I'd come back if they made me team captain. Just got the word that I'll be the team captain starting this falls session.

Now I get to keep my title. CaptainJR, and I even get to get drunk on Thursday nights again!

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
I'm going to get drunk as fu&( tonight, drunk as fu&(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, I don't drink for league night. (although I got my arm twisted into playing summer league so do I really owe them my sobriety?)

oh and Captian...... I'd rather walk on nails than be captian of a team, so you can keep your title. (even when I am captain I'd rather not be called captain, it just means work)

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HEY, DOG! WAKE UP MAN!! GOT SOME UNDERCOOKED SAUSAGE AND RUNNY EGGS READY FOR YOUR BREAKFAST!!! :D

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PROG8R said:
You need to get help!!

It sounds to me like you have a pool problem.

That is hilarious:) It's not quite 1:00 yet so we won't be hearing from Rudedog for a while yet, hopefully he will look at this thread and laugh his ass off.

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Peer said:
Reading your post makes me wonder -- isn't there a TUI (typing under the influence) law, or something, in your state...?

-- peer

Actually, it's PUI - Posting Under the Influence.

Barbara

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too, Dog. I looked for a decent game all night & when I
finally found one was too drunk to hang.

Rude Dog said:
Anyone else? Wednesday night 9 ball tournaments seem to have an effect on my drinking habit. Ah, who cares anyway? I'm going to sleep, please don't wake me til at least noon or else I'll be one pissed off drunk with a hang over. Wait a minute, make it 1 p.m. WooooHoooo, I just found a whole pack of cigarettes in my dresser drawer, wonder how old they are? Hmmm, tastes like shit, dry as hell, but it's better than nothin'. Damn I wish I had a double-double right now. I'll play anyone in the world a race to 9 for a double-double right now. Hell, I'd give Efren the 7 for a double-double. Have I mentioned how much I love double-doubles? He might get the 6 if we made it a 4X.

I gotta stop drinking so much on Wednesday nights. I'll wake up tomorrow, check my previous posts, see this one, and go ape shit. But who cares anyway? We're all family, right? Yea right, kick the drunk ass outta the house, huh? Night all. Oh, 1 more thing, anyone going by In-N-Out Burger, pick me up a double-double, fries, and a very large coke. Peace, John.

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
Oh sheesh, wtf did I do? I wasn't drunk, drunk is when you drink too much alcohol. I drank ALL of the alcohol in the bar. The bartender made up a drink for me to try and damn it was good. OUCH! Hang over head smasher just now. Next week I'm going to the bar a little earlier, maybe they won't run out of alcohol before 1 a.m.:D

T

Timberly

TheOne said:
Never drink when women with cameras are around! :rolleyes:
LMFAO, I can't imagine why you would give him that kind of advice. :D

Attachments

• CraigCollage.jpg
    CraigCollage.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 154

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Eydie Romano said:
Now that's funny. Dog just got his first PUI!! I wonder what the fine will be?:D

Well hell, I'm under indictment for that offense, many times over!! :)

Barbara

T

Timberly

Barbara said:
Well hell, I'm under indictment for that offense, many times over!! :)

Barbara
I'm pleading the 5th but I think most of ya'll know the answer anyway. :p

Rude Dude, glad to hear ya had a good time my friend. :cool: