Just a little Tim Scruggs....

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Sweet hitting flat face 3/8-10 pin cue, fairly recent refinish/wrap by Andy Gilbert...last year or two. Super clean cue. Doesn't get much more classic than this !!

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,101
  • IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,096
  • IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,090
  • IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,080
  • IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,104

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
couple more pics

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,082
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,084

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
TS Cue

Seeing this cue makes me wish Tim and Mike were still building cues like this. They were two of the best........

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
Very very nice!

Als Einstein Examina abnahm, fragte ihn einmal ein Student: "Sie stellen in diesem Semester ja genau die gleichen Fragen wie beim letzten Mal." Darauf Einstein: "Das ist wahr. Nur die Antworten sind diesmal anders."

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sean....is that a flat faced steel joint?

The only flat faced steel joint I've personally seen was a Richard Black cue that was made his very first year of cue-making. ....I think it was '74 if I'm not mistaken.

Matt B.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, it is flat face stainless steel 3/8-10. Micarta boxes in the Bushka style rings. Linen is Andy's usual white with green speck, not cortland. Looks very nice and ties really well in with the green veneer !!

No reason for anyone to be jealous. It will be for sale shortly. :)

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you don't need me to tell you that
you have a real beauty here

even i would keep that one
and i have a bad habit of selling everything

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw this cue in person and even though Sean's pics are great, here we have another cue where the pics don't do it justice. I guess that's true in most cases and it certainly applies here(no offense Sean). Sweet Scruggs Sean!

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for everyone's comments. It's a great cue and is now listed on our site. If anyone is interested, can put you in touch with Matt about it.

Jerry, it was a lot of fun getting together and playing. We'll definitely have to do it again. Guys, Jerry has some great cues and he is a fine player !!

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for everyone's comments. It's a great cue and is now listed on our site. If anyone is interested, can put you in touch with Matt about it.

Jerry, it was a lot of fun getting together and playing. We'll definitely have to do it again. Guys, Jerry has some great cues and he is a fine player !!

Thanks for the kind words buddy, but my one pocket game is lacking...lol. As you could tell, I need some more experience at that game. Much better at 9 ball I suppose.

Don't sell yourself short Sean, I could tell you've had many years on the green felt and I'm looking forward to knocking them around again soon.

Once again, this is an awesome Scruggs and someone is going to get a sweet cue.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Personally your Scruggs in the FS section is more my style.. but this cue is also very nice. Its a nice set of Scruggseses... :thumbup:

JV

Kdraper

Registered
These are two of the cue's Terry Stonier made for me in the early 80's. All ivory, butt, joint and ferrule.

Attachments

• cue2.jpg
    cue2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 112