Piercy Exclusive Cues!! What can you tell me?

ProZack

Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair
Silver Member
I have been living about an hour from this cue maker and didn't even know it.
Has anyone played with his cues? Does he make a good product?

Any info will help.. Thanks

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
He used to post here quite a bit, showed photos of some amazingly beautiful cues. Had a lot of interesting ideas that he was excited about sharing.

He hasn't posted here in some time. I think I saw him on Facebook recently.

As for how they play, I recall someone posting that they had some of his cues and loved them. I hate to be that guy, but use the search function, you might be able to find the old threads. (I'm on my phone so I can't really help with that.)

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Interesting indeed. He used unusual techniques to make interesting cues. Even grew his own exotic trees, cured, stabilized and dyed the woods. Last I had heard, he had contracted a rare disease and was hospitalized for quite a while - not much after that. Definitely a talented guy.

Here's a thread - good read:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=191792

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I know the whole story.
I won't post it until this thread has been active for at least 12 hours.

One hour to go.
You're killing us.
Piercy was abrasive . Accused me of importing illegal woods one time and he made it sound like he was a tree hugger.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marshall Piercy: Liar and thief.

But he had some nice looking cues for a brief period of time.

Do you have his address?

Cory

P.S., I know he may have in fact gotten sick, but his lies predated that story, whether true or false.

AngryTurtle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First I had heard of him was this thread, but I do like his cues. Waiting "for the rest of the story"

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
not too far from me

He isn't too far from me, a couple hours or so. We were going to get together then he got sick. No idea of the long term effects of the fever and he had a lot of irons in the fire. I don't know if he got back to cue building or took off in a new direction.

I also don't know about the health risks of the woods and chemicals he was working with but he could have made a fortune just selling turning blanks and instrument wood from the pictures I saw.

Another guy with a lot of talent, I don't know if he had focus issues or not. Regardless, I'd like to meet him.

Hu

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marshall Piercy: Liar and thief.

But he had some nice looking cues for a brief period of time.

Do you have his address?

Cory

P.S., I know he may have in fact gotten sick, but his lies predated that story, whether true or false.

Link with a little more info please?

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That makes none of us...what was it, please?:confused:

It was nothing. I know noting about it. I was just trying to make a point.

He asked his question at 6:40am and by 5:25pm he was pushing for more answers. Like all people have to do all day is sit around on AZ and answer his questions. Nobody has a job they need to go to, a living they need to make, or any other thing to do over the course of those 11 daytime hours.

Patience. It's a virtue. At least that's what a little rabbit told me when I was a child.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was nothing. I know noting about it. I was just trying to make a point.

He asked his question at 6:40am and by 5:25pm he was pushing for more answers. Like all people have to do all day is sit around on AZ and answer his questions. Nobody has a job they need to go to, a living they need to make, or any other thing to do over the course of those 11 daytime hours.

Patience. It's a virtue. At least that's what a little rabbit told me when I was a child.

I see...
blind+man.jpg

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I am out money and have no cue, what else is there to say. The lies were two months before his sickness, assuming that part is true (it appears to be).

Spend away, but have the cue in your hands first!

Cory,

FYI I had also sent Pro Zack a PM cautioning that I recalled some members not being squared up, although I could not remember who, and advised him to investigate.

Chris

amarillonarrow

Registered

RE: Marshall Piercy:

Marshall is still making cues and has come up with some dynamite designs I haven't seen anywhere else. With these new designs and the amazing woods he uses he is making some truly different and beautiful cues. As for the hit, I make some decent cues myself, now, but still use a cue Marshall made me many years ago. I haven't found a cue that hit better than the Piercy Exclusive. I have had about 12 custom cues Marshall has made me and have never had any complaint about the hit or construction. I don't know if other cue makers are using this, but Marshall is using a computer aided design program where he can send you a picture of what your cue will look like, with the woods you've chosen, before you order the cue. That's nice for me since talking about a cue doesn't do me any good, I actually have to see it to know if I like it. I just ordered 2 more cues from Marshall and can't wait to get them. Hope this helps, ProZack

Last edited: