What is the Future of Three Cushion Billiards in the US?

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course the answer is both. This sport must not only transcend age but gender.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just published... and ties in to the thread started by Billiardshot...

The question is easily answered... the challenge is much more difficult...

http://www.usba.net/recent-news/385-what-is-the-future-of-billiards-in-the-us

Thank Doug, for this added article on Luca.. Yura have started on the right track with this. Just hope He can continue with added support whether it from AZers Member, USBA, or other source, for his youth programs.

Just think what could be done if AZers and Usba members just donated a dollar each to this program. $$$$!!!!

No Matter what happen Young Blood is needed in 3C.

If viewers of this thread get a chance... they should read Paul Frankel's August / September 2014 Professor-Q-Ball Magazine article "Where Are They Now? Keith McCready" page 20-21. Where He mention.. at age 7 he started playing carom , before pool. http://issuu.com/professorqball/docs/pqb_augsep_issu/0

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its' still a shame more USBA members don't post reply. Here what I found on USBA Facebook site

10347618_4404780093008_9062219011215377684_n.jpg

10525677_4404301041032_8903223306062125744_n.jpg

Luca showing class act with that note.

Juanuribe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are right Billiarshot, thank you for posting it. Thank you Luca and thank you Señor Rubio for the drawing.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We took 9 ball and progressed it to 10 ball
Why don't we have 4 cushion billiards?
Or do we?

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many of us have done our part/ or is doing our part to help advance the game of 3 cushion.
I wish just tweaking the game would magically bring 3C back to the fore. Unfortunately it is much more complicated than that. I applaud anyone and everyone that loves this game.